Bob Kraft you just won the super bowl...
General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
JohnMC 22-Feb-19
Busta'Ribs 22-Feb-19
jdee 22-Feb-19
pa10point 22-Feb-19
JohnMC 22-Feb-19
Brotsky 22-Feb-19
Destroyer350 22-Feb-19
jjs 22-Feb-19
marktm250 22-Feb-19
IdyllwildArcher 22-Feb-19
Swampbuck 22-Feb-19
Swampbuck 22-Feb-19
AT Halley 22-Feb-19
BC 22-Feb-19
BC 22-Feb-19
lamb 22-Feb-19
Franklin 22-Feb-19
Jaquomo 22-Feb-19
Paul@thefort 22-Feb-19
Shawn 22-Feb-19
swampokie 22-Feb-19
Owl 22-Feb-19
leftee 22-Feb-19
W8N4RUT 22-Feb-19
cnelk 22-Feb-19
'Ike' (Phone) 22-Feb-19
Shug 22-Feb-19
JohnMC 22-Feb-19
TD 22-Feb-19
JL 22-Feb-19
Jaquomo 22-Feb-19
Backpack Hunter 22-Feb-19
fisherick 22-Feb-19
Elkslaya 22-Feb-19
BC 22-Feb-19
BIG BEAR 22-Feb-19
cnelk 22-Feb-19
goelk 22-Feb-19
Ucsdryder 22-Feb-19
Owl 22-Feb-19
Jaquomo 22-Feb-19
Ucsdryder 22-Feb-19
trophyhill 22-Feb-19
Woods Walker 22-Feb-19
BULELK1 22-Feb-19
Aspen Ghost 23-Feb-19
Owl 23-Feb-19
David McLendon 23-Feb-19
Deertick 23-Feb-19
LINK 23-Feb-19
Rocky 24-Feb-19
Swampbuck 24-Feb-19
Swampbuck 24-Feb-19
22-Feb-19

JohnMC's Link
What is next?

I am going to the whorehouse!!

LMAO

22-Feb-19
I like where it says he's worth $6 Billion but implies he only paid between $59 and $79 for "services". That's just effing hysterical.

22-Feb-19
Sounds like ol Bob just can’t resist a pretty girl. With all the crazy zhit going on in the world today I could care less if someone gets a little.......not my biggest worry.

22-Feb-19
We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity," a Patriots spokesperson said in a statement. I did not deflate those uh " footballs"

22-Feb-19
I with Ribs in paying $59 at a Asian massage parlor when you are work 6B. Is what I can't get my mind around. I could careless too, other than it is funny as hell.

22-Feb-19
I guess the Patriots are all out of happy endings?

22-Feb-19
They said there is someone else involved who is more well known than him. Wonder who it is.....

22-Feb-19
Miami finally beat the Patriots at their own game.

Robert Kraft may be too old to cut the mustard but never too old to lick the lid.

22-Feb-19
Guys, supposedly this sting and busts were not just about Johns (and Bobs) "getting a little". It was more about the type of acts going on and that is where the trafficking element comes into play. Nothing funny about it at all.

22-Feb-19
"Authorities said they handed the case over to the state’s attorney’s office..."

Whoa, guys, spare us the gory details.

22-Feb-19
Pats are confirmed cheaters, why would anyone expect anything different from the owner

22-Feb-19
Mark, no one said it is funny. This is my back yard, I think it’s BS! Everyone involved should be fined and prosecuted to the full extent

22-Feb-19
I agree with Mark. Many times the women, girls, etc. are trafficked. Kraft may be a small part of the bigger story but it's guys like him that make for the "industry" of trafficking. Very sad.

22-Feb-19
Inflategate.

22-Feb-19
I think they'll lay it on thick because he's connected to Trump. Clinton recently went to orgy island with his billionaire pervert buddy and everybody yawned. Not right but the double standard is glaring.

22-Feb-19
swampbuck jealous jealous jealous. haha not getting much these days????

22-Feb-19
Not to mention BC that they just concluded Epstein`s plea deal was illegal. There is a big danger of this getting rehashed and folks are frightened.

jjs…...that one is too funny. I may have to steal that from you!!!

22-Feb-19
For $59 Kraft could've gotten a Kuiu t-shirt instead! :-)

I'll give Slick Willie a break because of that shrieking pig he has to live with. Kraft, OTOH, has a hot young trophy girlfriend. But maybe she didn't offer whatever strange things he wanted.... Still not right, and the trafficing aspect of it in the Asian community is pretty sick.

22-Feb-19
I glad I read this as I was just about to go to the local massage parlor. But yet, my neck still hurts. Hell, I am going anyway, Kraft or no Kraft. my best, Paul

22-Feb-19
Why pay anything, tons of ladies would be willing to do the deed for free it would actually cost him a fortune in the long run!! Can you say?? "Sugar Daddy"!! Shawn

22-Feb-19
I still think bobs got a ways to go to top willies cigar trick.

22-Feb-19
Sex trafficking is the institutionalized rape of girls and young women. Absolutely nothing funny about it whether Bob knew or not.

22-Feb-19
A tad of sententiousness here I'd say.

22-Feb-19
Whatever happened to men of integrity.

22-Feb-19
Paul - you should get the Kuiu Tshirt instead

22-Feb-19
Tried the ol rub and tug, and o' round.

22-Feb-19
This is not a happy ending

22-Feb-19
Paul what is the going rate for a happy ending in the Fort?

22-Feb-19
That doesn't sound like Did'neyland......

I sense some O-line being traded or released soon......

22-Feb-19
The article is funny....

""Police said they have Kraft, and others, on video receiving the sexual acts and that he participated in prostitution in Florida two separate times.""

""We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity," a Patriots spokesperson said in a statement....""

22-Feb-19
Good one leftee!

Pity the poor souls who had to watch the video of Kraft getting a, umm, "massage".

22-Feb-19
"I think they'll lay it on thick because he's connected to Trump. Clinton recently went to orgy island with his billionaire pervert buddy and everybody yawned. Not right but the double standard is glaring."

Kraft is a democrat and has given quite a bit of money to them.

22-Feb-19
Everyone hates a winner, so people sling mud.

22-Feb-19
Too funny.......prostitution has existed darn near since the beginning of humanity. Nobody gave a crap when Slick Willie was exchanging favors with Monica.........

22-Feb-19
Dem or not, he's a friend of Trump. To the MSM unforgivable.

22-Feb-19
Never tell another man how to spend his money.......

Wait...... wrong thread.....;-)

22-Feb-19
Prostitution is the oldest profession

Motherhood is second

22-Feb-19
No comments

22-Feb-19
You guys are on fire tonight!

22-Feb-19
From what I read, this is a sex trafficking investigation. The Johns may have been engaged in “prostitution” but, if the ladies were there against their wills - a key component of trafficking- the humor of it is depraved.

22-Feb-19
Owl is right. These Chinese girls were basically held prisoner there, if the police filings are true.

Kraft getting caught - funny. This aspect...not

22-Feb-19

Ucsdryder's embedded Photo
She looks kinda familiar...
Ucsdryder's embedded Photo
She looks kinda familiar...
A picture of krafts prostitute has surfaced...

22-Feb-19
Lmfao

22-Feb-19
Maybe he just liked going to a patron-oriented business where the customer always comes first.

22-Feb-19

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
One of his early football playing Days trading cards

23-Feb-19
It's very troubling that the police felt these women were being forced into prostitution against their will and video taped it for months before making arrests and freeing these women. If someone is forced into prostitution how can they wait months to free them???????

23-Feb-19
Aspen Ghost, it's a matter of building the case they need to prosecute as high up the organization as they can go. I've heard interviews of folks whose mission in life is to eradicate this pox and they say the most difficult thing to do is walk away from individuals they know they can save in the moment. And, as cold a calculus as it is, the most efficient way to reduce victimization during an investigation is to leave status quo until you can shut it down. Otherwise, the "good guys" create 2 victims (or more) where there was one.

23-Feb-19
Bob didn't get rich by over paying for services, and it his age it's better to rent than to own.

23-Feb-19
I could care less that a lonely older man went to a massage parlor.

Human trafficking and slavery would go down if we’d just legalize this. Good bowsite topic though!

23-Feb-19
Kinda like the argument that you legalize marijuana and illegal marijuana goes away.....last I heard there is plenty of illegal weed trafficked in and out of Colorado. I don’t think legalizing prostitution is the answer but I’ll leave that to you guys with a dog in the fight.;)

24-Feb-19
Why in the hell would a man worth 6B have his chauffeur drop him off at a massage parlor in Miami strip mall to get his clocked cleaned?

This gives new meaning to being "drunk with power". Something is rotten in Denmark and I think the guy at the wheel is in on it.

The Rock

24-Feb-19

Swampbuck's embedded Photo

24-Feb-19

• Sitka Gear