ground hunter 24-Feb-19
Franklin 24-Feb-19
Busta'Ribs 24-Feb-19
FullTime 25-Feb-19
HighLife 25-Feb-19
Nick Muche 25-Feb-19
Busta'Ribs 25-Feb-19
24-Feb-19
Good observations, however I would have to judge each hunt on its own merits. Circumstances dictate situations.

Would love for you to name the outfitter operations rather than dancing around the issue you are noting.

24-Feb-19
That`s the nature of ANY business. Why would hunting be any different? All employees walk the fine line between customer and employer....in most instances they are damned if they do or damned if they don`t.

If you own a business and the only way your customers are satisfied is by you personally handling the customer then you are a lousy leader...teacher and boss.

24-Feb-19
Where were you hunting? How did you do? What were the costs? How long did you hunt? Dogs/spot-and-stalk/stand? Day hunting/night hunting or both? Need more details unless you just wanted to state that owner/guides are better than non-owner guides.

24-Feb-19
I hunt every year at a high fence operation of about 3000 acres,,,, we play cards have a great time, and the guides take care of our pigs,,,, I at 69 am the youngest of the group that reaches to 85,,,,, we have a ball........ that's what life is about

24-Feb-19
Your thread has no merit without naming names

24-Feb-19
well we hunt North Starr Game Ranch in Montour Iowa,,,, and Superior Game Ranch in MI

24-Feb-19
I think Highlife was referring to the OP.....not you Groundhunter. You "posted"....the "thread" is Tvorak`s. At least that is how I understand it.

24-Feb-19
Same old story from this guy. Just look up his bowsite posts and you see a very common theme. Then check out his website about his operation where he guides all his clients.

25-Feb-19
I agree. The owner of the business has more interest in the success of the business than any of his employees. In a perfect world that wouldn't be the case but...

25-Feb-19
My comment wasn't meant to you ground hunter. sorry for the confusion

25-Feb-19
Ol Willie at it again :)

25-Feb-19
Yup, Slick Willie. Or his alter-ego, Tom. Whatever. I’m sure he’ll be crawling back beneath the rock he likes to hide under again soon enough.

• Sitka Gear