Shawn 25-Feb-19
x-man 25-Feb-19
elkmtngear 25-Feb-19
Linecutter 25-Feb-19
Shawn 25-Feb-19
Z Barebow 26-Feb-19
GF 26-Feb-19
24-Feb-19
They slow your string down a lot. Good for bow fishing tho.

25-Feb-19
They were called "No-Glove" they slow the string some but not much, no more than the guys who use two sets of silencers on their bows. They are great for bowfishing and for quick action shooting like pheasants or bunnies. Shawn

25-Feb-19
We put them on the Genesis club bows for our community ed classes.

25-Feb-19
You can't "feel" the string, plus, when they roll off the fingertips because they're so fat, they may cause more side to side "waggle".

I'm pretty sure I shot with one years ago, and got a lot better when I went to a tab.

25-Feb-19
They are great for kids bows. It is hard for find kids tabs and gloves. With these they don't need either one, you don't have to worry about them being lost, and they can't out grow them. DANNY

25-Feb-19
I myself shoot very well wit them, once you get used to them you can get a very clean release. I don't use them on my big game rig but have them on my small game bows. Shawn

26-Feb-19
Quit using Palmolive and toughen up the hooks! LOL!

26-Feb-19
Funny how they are often used for kids’ bows, but they are sized for adult fingers!

If you like it, use it. I would only use one for bowfishing because a tab is just so much better all around FOR ME.

YMMV

• Sitka Gear