wacem 11-Mar-19
Tyler 11-Mar-19
Tyler 02-Apr-19
Dino 03-Apr-19
Kurt 22-Nov-19
Kurt 22-Nov-19
24-Feb-19

Tyler's Link
Hi guys. My season is nearly full for 2019. With some previous bookings for this year I have been left with a funny void in my season leaving a gap longer then my normal 6 day hunt.

July 15th - 24th I have an opening for a 1x1 or 2x1 hunt. The extra 2 days of hunting will be included at no extra cost, this is a good opportunity for someone looking to shoot multiple buffalo or to spend a bit more time doing some barramundi fishing and pig hunting.

I ran a thread on the forums last season for those of you that missed it and attached is a link to my website. Get in touch if this is of interest. would love to have another bowsiter in camp this year.

25-Feb-19

Tyler's embedded Photo
Tyler's embedded Photo
Tyler's embedded Photo
This old boys name is stealth
Tyler's embedded Photo
This old boys name is stealth
Tyler's embedded Photo
Tyler's embedded Photo
some target bulls for 2019 that escaped us in 2017 and 2018 seasons

25-Feb-19

Tyler's embedded Photo
106 is the guess on this guy
Tyler's embedded Photo
106 is the guess on this guy

25-Feb-19
Great bulls and a great hunt! Someone jump on this one!!!

25-Feb-19
One of these days . Dream hunt. Please post this years hunts also. Thanks Hunt

25-Feb-19

Tyler's embedded Photo
Hunter passed this one at 27 yards didnt like the horn shape....
Tyler's embedded Photo
Hunter passed this one at 27 yards didnt like the horn shape....
I will be running a full thread Much the same as I did last year Hunt Man hope you enjoy following along again!

25-Feb-19
This is hopefully my trip to myself when I retire in a few years

25-Feb-19
Looks great Tyler!

26-Feb-19

Bigpizzaman's embedded Photo
Bigpizzaman's embedded Photo
Amazing trip guys, needs to be on your “Bucket-List”! Hell I’d do it again in a Heartbeat!

26-Feb-19
sounds like a good retirement plan bghunter! Would love to have you back Tim! That was a fun week!

28-Feb-19
This is a great hunt.. If Water Buff's are on your list, Tyler WILL put you within bow range several times in a week. I'd go back in a minute...

02-Mar-19

Tyler's embedded Photo
classic inquisitive look
Tyler's embedded Photo
classic inquisitive look
Tyler's embedded Photo
Tyler's embedded Photo
My best week last year had us in bow range (30 yards or less) of 14 mature bulls in a standard 6 day hunt. hopefully see you back in camp after your shoulder heals up Ken!

03-Mar-19
If my shoulder doesn't come around within a year, Can I come back with a xbow? I promise, I'll shoot better next time!! Had my shoulder replaced 2.5 mounts ago & as of yesterday, I can only draw 25lbs.... For guys that are thinking about hunting with Ironbark, Tyler put me within bow range (less than 30 yards) of five or six mature bulls & two pigs within 5 or 6 days of hunting. This outfitter is outstanding!!.

05-Mar-19
You bet Ken! would love to have you back regardless of weapon. Hope the shoulder makes a full recovery. Thanks for the support, Cheers!

05-Mar-19
This hunt is definitely on my list. If I wasn't doing brown bear this year I would be all over it. Maybe next year!

10-Mar-19
Hope to see you in camp in the future Sean!

11-Mar-19
What would be the minimum draw and arrow weight for this animal?

11-Mar-19
Wacem I like to keep 65 draw as a minimum and arrows over 600 grain. with a 65 draw you would want to run arrows at least 700 grain. I believe Neil Summers who hunted with me last year was shooting a 65 pound bow with 900 odd grain arrows, he got sufficient penetration. Of course this is all relative with draw lengths etc.

Had an 80 year old fella several years ago shooting a 51 lb longbow don't remember the arrow weight, he took a buff however we kept him on younger bulls due to his physical limitations.

02-Apr-19
This spot is still up for grabs..... I guess worst case Im hunting buffalo solo In late July.

03-Apr-19
Somebody get on this one!!! It's a superlative hunt!!!

22-Nov-19
Bump

22-Nov-19

• Sitka Gear