jjs 26-Feb-19
bowhunter55 26-Feb-19
Genesis 26-Feb-19
Jaquomo 26-Feb-19
LBshooter 26-Feb-19
LBshooter 26-Feb-19
stick slinger 26-Feb-19
25-Feb-19
Which ones last the longest? Hot hands seem to be good?

25-Feb-19
+1 for Hot Hands, I've tried a few different ones and have had the best luck with them.

25-Feb-19
Like the Hot Hands. Have poor circulation and had a pair in the last 3 hours while moving snow.

Just put them in a small snack size ziplock bag. Will be able to restart them in the morning.

25-Feb-19
Yep, don't bother with the small ones...just carry a ziplock, drop them in and squeeze out the air, they're re-usable for weeks.

25-Feb-19
Get yourself a good fleece muff and you won't need a handwarmer.

I've sat in tree stands in sub-zero weather for hours and my hands never got even a bit cold.

25-Feb-19
Hot hands work good. I use the body warmer size with the 18 hour heat time for hand warmers.

25-Feb-19
I use the hot hands with good success. I really like body and super warmer.

25-Feb-19
Grabbers,,,, nothing other even comes close,,, believe me, in the UP, I know what I am talking about

25-Feb-19
Anyone use the Zippo ot other ones that run on lighter fluid or the rechargeable battery ones?

25-Feb-19
Rechargeables are the way to go. 2 sets for all day sits. Can turn them on and off. Done deal.

25-Feb-19
The one thing that I have given up on is the foot/shoe versions. I almost always wear a rubber boot (PACS) and it may be that they cut off the O2 and snuff them out. That said I tried all versions and they just don't last. If I continue to hunt tree stands, I will probably get a pair of boot blankets and put them inside but over the shoes.

25-Feb-19
Hot hands body warmers for me

25-Feb-19
Hot Hands. I duck hunt heavily, and the only time I wear gloves is doing decoy work or running the boat.

25-Feb-19
I buy them by the case on clearance each spring and use them liberally. I rarely get cold but have very poor circulation in my hands. Things are so cheap I rip open a pack anytime I’ll be doing stuff outside Nov-April up here.

25-Feb-19
I find the stick on foot warmers made by Hot Hands to be superior to the hand warmers. If you are driving a quad in -20* C weather in Nunavut on a caribou hunt in late October, definitely take plenty as you’ll need them to keep your thumb, fingers and toes from freezing!

26-Feb-19
I too am in the Hot Hands club.

Even if they get a little wet from the snow, they seem to keep warm

26-Feb-19
Milhouse I just was at a sportsman rummage sale, where they had quite a few of the old Jones handwarmers, in the red pouch,,,,,,,, classic,,,,,,,, they also had the old red packet lid, in which you lit, the charcoal style sticks, and put them in,,,, classic,,,,,

26-Feb-19
Buy yourself a tanned unshorn sheep hide-cut to fit/line your pockets and you will never need to buy another handwarmer. you will have to take hands out of pockets to cool them off .

26-Feb-19
I use the rechargeable and carry Hot hands for back up. I have two both were Christmas gifts from the wife. One in the muff work's great and you can use it for a back up power source to charge your phone. For that reason alone I always carry it in my pack. Duel purpose.

26-Feb-19
I used hot hands and grabbers...both seem to work. I didn't know about the zip lock bag trick. Very cool.

26-Feb-19
Hot hands for me

26-Feb-19
We have had two terrible experiences with Grabbers...never again! Hot Hands seem to be the best, Heat Factory is right there as well. BC

26-Feb-19
Thanks! Never looked into rechargeable. Going to give that some serious research.

26-Feb-19
Hot Hands are my go to for upper mid-west, even put them in my boots on the real raw days, when hands and feet go I go.

26-Feb-19
Hot hands all the way for hand warmers. Body warmers I use the 12hr Grabbers.

26-Feb-19
My Li ion rechargeable (Zippo) lasted half a season and died from moisture....not sure they are element resistant enough presently

26-Feb-19
I use both Grabbers and Hot Hands. Seem the same. They will go bad after a year or two, so use em or lose em.

My hunting partner taught me a trick a few years back. If you put one on the backs of your hands inside your gloves it really does help keep your fingers warm. His theory is that it heats the blood flow. I don't know if thats valid but it sure seems to work in situations where I need to use my hands and fingers.

26-Feb-19
I've used them all and the hot hands body warmers are the best in my opinion. They last all day long and they are HOT!

26-Feb-19
I've used them all and the hot hands body warmers are the best in my opinion. They last all day long and they are HOT!

26-Feb-19
Not a lot of love for grabbers, but I’ve had better results with them than hot hands. I’ll happily use either one.

• Sitka Gear