Trial153 27-Feb-19
longspeak74 27-Feb-19
Brotsky 27-Feb-19
yooper89 27-Feb-19
backcountrymuzzy 27-Feb-19
Teeton 27-Feb-19
APauls 27-Feb-19
27-Feb-19
I have a RAVPower and an Anker, both are solid. The number of mAh will determine weight and charge time. I prefer something around 16000, should charge a typical phone 6-8 times. I don't think there's a huge difference in quality. Most can be had for $35 or less.

27-Feb-19

Brotsky's Link
Link to the one I use, it's bulletproof. $35.

27-Feb-19
I have three, Anker, Goal Zero and Dark Energy. They all weight about the same, within an once and I can get about 4 charges on my phone and inreach

27-Feb-19
Brotsky - are you using an iPhone or Galaxy?

27-Feb-19
I-phone 7

27-Feb-19
I found a Dark Energy Poseidon in a rental truck I had while working hurricanes this past fall. I was a few hours into my drive when I found it wedged between the seats. I'd wanted one for about a year after hearing how indestructible they are and how well they work. I use it all the time now and it's been great.

27-Feb-19
I've got the Anker 20100. I think it was $50 and its 12 ounces. Can charge an iPhone 7+ times. Charging the phones is quick but recharging the actual battery takes forever. Like 10+ hours at least

27-Feb-19

Teeton's Link
I have a battery pack with a solar charger, It's heavy and don't charge that fast to be worth carrying around. I have galaxy phones I went on ebay and got a dock charger that came with 3 batteries. I can take the battery out of my phone and put a charged one in and then put just the just the battery in the dock charger to charge it. So when I'm packed in I have 4 charged batteries with me. 3 batteries with the dock charger was only I think $ 22.00 with shipping. The non-changeable batteries is why I didn't get a I-phone. If the link works it's there so you can get a idea of what I got. Ed

27-Feb-19
I got one off amazon that I also use to boost vehicles, boat, quad, riding mower etc, and then will charge all of my devices easily on a fly in moose hunt etc.

• Sitka Gear