azarchery 01-Mar-19
Hans 1 01-Mar-19
Hans 1 01-Mar-19
27-Feb-19
Getting closer....

27-Feb-19
The pressure is unbearable!

27-Feb-19
I saw they emailed to update cards. When will we know? Will it be before the NM deadline?

27-Feb-19
Hits on CC should start soon with results by the 15th...Actually pressure is off for me after drawing WY and my main priority! Played it safe with 8 points in AZ, or so I hope! :-)

27-Feb-19
If they stick with the way things have been for the last few draws, they will hit cards on Friday, March 1st.

27-Feb-19
If it’s in anyway connected to thier new improved website- I could the 4th of july??

27-Feb-19
Now, why jinx yourself Wish...Lol

27-Feb-19
I would start talking smack too if I knew I could jinx myself, LOL! For the first and probably last time, I hope I don't get drawn for elk. Messed up our app by selecting a late archery bull hunt first choice instead of the early archery one by accident. Overall odds from last year was about 35% success and it took 5 to draw in the bonus pass so no slam dunk, but mentally preparing myself for it. Even point guard can't fix this one, since I only had 3 points and will have to eat the tag fee either way. Didn't want to mess up our loyalty points so I won't change the number to an invalid one to get our app rejected either. What an idiot! Might as well go and take the bow for some cold walks and camp in the wall tent with my wood stove.

In Wishedhead's defense, the draw page was more convoluted than ever before, and still full of problems with the server and whatever else. I wish we could edit our online application up to the deadline. Do any states let you do that?

27-Feb-19
WY does on the editing part, or making a change...Within reason!

27-Feb-19
Changing the cc number no longer results in lost points or an “invalid app”. You will simply gain a point and not draw. They changed the regulation a cpl years ago so your app fee covers the point.

27-Feb-19
Feed me!!!

27-Feb-19
So, when will they be posted on Portal?

28-Feb-19
Prolly on the 15th! If it’s working...Lol

28-Feb-19
I'm not expecting to draw after drawing 2 years in a row now, back to back Bull tags.

2017 with 3 points, Early Rifle Bull

2018 with 2 points, late date Bull.

I mean, sure I'll take a Bull tag 3 years in a row.

Good luck, Robb

28-Feb-19
Fingers crossed.....

28-Feb-19
I'm heard CC hits will start tmro or Sat. Good luck to all!

28-Feb-19
I'm in almost the same boat as Ike having drawn WY already and applied for some relative long shots in AZ with 7 points. Figured next year I'll get the hunter safety point and will go into the draw with 9 and hoping to do some damage...

28-Feb-19
Don't want a tag.

Should be a lock!

28-Feb-19
Thanks for the great info, as usual WapitiBob. I changed my card on that app and put it on LOCK. Hope that works if my number was pulled. Which by the way, the draw is done. Still need to run cards tomorrow and get the info on the portal either late next week or possibly early the following week.

28-Feb-19
Going into the draw with 5 points as a group, doubt we'll draw but might. Mixed feelings on whether I want to draw this year or in a couple years....

28-Feb-19
Went in on a long shot for Wyoming and drew it.

Looking at the odds for Arizona, I was thinking that would be a much higher probability putting in with my resident buddy. Last year’s resident odds were 100% at a point and a half less than our combined average.

If I draw both I will have to do some shuffling! Arizona is the better tag for sure but either could turn up a really big bull.

Might be the year for bison in Utah at 20 points...

Will definitely affect how I apply for sheep, moose and goat tags...

28-Feb-19
I just turned 63, I'm drawing every tag I possibly can. I'll make it work.

28-Feb-19
Happy birthday Bob... :-)

28-Feb-19
Happy Birthday Bob!

I'm retiring in May so a couple good elk tags won't hurt my feelings... ;^)

28-Feb-19
Good Luck everybody! The Elk Fever around here should be pretty high tomorrow!

28-Feb-19
Happy birthday, Bob! Good luck to everyone in the drawing!

28-Feb-19
Good luck everyone! I like my odds just over 1%. There is a chance!

28-Feb-19
Bob..... hoping 63 is a magic number..... =D

28-Feb-19
I am a NR with 10 points. Still not great odds for a rut archery hunt but you never know. I've drawn with no points..

28-Feb-19
I haven't been through the process in AZ before, so wondering exactly how it works. Do the credit card hits trickle in over a few days? Or once they start should I hope to find mine hit right away? I'll be patient if that's what it takes. Just take my money please!

28-Feb-19
Whip, it’s over within a few minutes. It’s that fast. People will then start flooding the boards with a “I got a hit” thread.

By 730am, it’ll pretty much be over. Then it will just depend how fast your bank posts the pending charge. People will post a new hit later, but that’s just their bank finally catching up.

28-Feb-19
Merry Christmas Eve all! Best of luck!

28-Feb-19
It should be a good year to have a tag good luck to all

28-Feb-19
“Merry Christmas Eve all! Best of luck!”

Lol...Pretty much sums it up!

01-Mar-19
Today! I feel lucky!

01-Mar-19

Norseman's embedded Photo
Norseman's embedded Photo

01-Mar-19
Just checked my cc. No activity. 9:13 central time

01-Mar-19
Hits are happening according to another site. I can neither confirm or deny since I havent got a hit.

01-Mar-19
My son just got his cc hit! It’s started! Good luck

01-Mar-19
I drew just saw charges pending it’s on.

01-Mar-19
I drew just saw charges pending it’s on.

• Sitka Gear