Deerplotter 02-Mar-19
fran 03-Mar-19
Bowbender 03-Mar-19
Trial153 03-Mar-19
Trial153 03-Mar-19
02-Mar-19

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
I know there's quite a few slicktrick fans out there including myself. Has anyone used these or know anyone who does. I'm very interested in ordering a few packs but would love some insight first.

02-Mar-19
I been building them for years. I put a griz trick bleeder on a viper trick. It's a lot to push it through, leaves a big ass hole

02-Mar-19
How would that compAre to a Magnus stinger

02-Mar-19
“How would that compAre to a Magnus stinger“

Just better... that’s all. ;^)

02-Mar-19
I killed 3-deer with them last season and they make a hell of a hole.

02-Mar-19
Seems like it`s closer to the Black Hornet than the Stinger.

02-Mar-19
Man, I sure like that head. Im gonna buy a pack, just to try them. For those that have, have you had any problems with the flight?

02-Mar-19
Shot a doe with the wicked trick last year. Nice hole very happy with it. They didn’t have specific wicked trick replacement blades last fall but told me they would be producing them early in 2019. I would think they may be out their now. Will shoot them this year.

03-Mar-19
BC , I could not get them to fly with my field points not sure why. I bought a new bow last year and it was tuned before I left the shop. I might shoot them next season but I just bought a pack of the new Wasp havalon's to try. I plan on shooting them both and will decide before we get going next season.

03-Mar-19
How's it differ from the Vipertrick? Bleeder a little wider?

03-Mar-19
The wicked trick is wider in both the main blade and the bleeder. If you put a griz trick blade in a viper trick then just the bleeder is wider. I think the later is a better compromise

03-Mar-19

Trial153's embedded Photo
Trial153's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear