Bowfinatic 05-Mar-19
lamb 05-Mar-19
EliteFan 06-Mar-19
PAstringking 06-Mar-19
N-idaho 06-Mar-19
TREESTANDWOLF 06-Mar-19
Bowfinatic 07-Mar-19
05-Mar-19
If you had an option to hunt lions in NW Idaho or BC where would you choose and why? For simplicity we will say the price, length of hunt etc. are apples to apples.

05-Mar-19
Great cats in both places. To me it would come down to the area and/or outfitter you are going to. Assuming you are going outfitter call as many references you can and get the skinny from those who were successful and those who were not. To me that dictates it. I went the Idaho route on mine and wasnt disappointed

05-Mar-19
Both supply great hound hunting... but BC would typically allow you to add Lynx and Wolf if you are in the right area and right outfitter.

05-Mar-19
Idaho we were able to add bobcat and wolf as well. Don't know rate differences with those other species. Maybe higher in BC would be my guess

05-Mar-19
B.C. means bring cash

06-Mar-19
BC. I would also suggest Alberta even though it wasn't on your list. :)

06-Mar-19
Bowfiinatic.... Yes you can add bobcat and wolf. Do you know what the chances are on a wolf in Idaho during a lion hunt? Can they bait them?? Who did you hunt with in Idaho?

06-Mar-19
Depends on where in Idaho if in the northern part you will not likely get a wolf. We have lots but I have only seen one from several hundred yards and he was in the run.

06-Mar-19

TREESTANDWOLF's Link
Here :

07-Mar-19
I don't know the odds on wolf but probably not high. BC probably a higher success rate chance at wolf We did find a fresh wolf kill the day I was leaving, if i could have stayed would have had a good chance at one

• Sitka Gear