Shug 06-Mar-19
JohnMC 06-Mar-19
JohnMC 06-Mar-19
06-Mar-19

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
I’ve been in search of the perfect single pin sight. ( For me ) I need brightness and quietness. I’ve gone through just all that you can name. High end to low dollar. Even the high end ones at some point start making more noise than I like.

The one sight I liked the most for brightness and quietness had two locking knobs which I wasn’t crazy about but it was better than any other in the above mentioned qualities.

Ok long story short. I made a Franken sight from a new sight I bought ($200) and the one I was happy with. Now I’m looking for a couple more of the original sights (no longer made)

Impact sights... if anyone has one they can separate with please let me know... or maybe keep your eyes open for one in a local shop. I can’t find any online anywhere...thanks

06-Mar-19
Original sight

06-Mar-19

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo

06-Mar-19

Boreal's Link
Is this it?

06-Mar-19
Shug you might try looking at old bows at pawn shops and also googling "vintage archery equipment". I have been seeing some neat old equipment recently looking for some old broadheads. Just some thoughts

06-Mar-19
Ken same manufacturer wrong model Ty though.. will Do Greg ty

06-Mar-19
It looks like it is called the Impact Archery Air Lite Cosmic Ring Adjustable Sight. But I don't see any for sale on the world wide web.

06-Mar-19
Double post.

• Sitka Gear