06-Mar-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Space is limited, first come first serve! [email protected]
DVS's embedded Photo
Space is limited, first come first serve! [email protected]
Show Specials 2019

$995 - Citadel Special

Included:

• 5 Full hunting days for 1 hunter (1 x 1 guiding)

• 1 Trophy Gemsbuck (Oryx) or Blue Wildebeest or Red Hartebeest or Zebra

• 1 Trophy Impala

• 1 Trophy Warthog

• Add 1 observer for only $375

• Upgrade your hunt to 10 days and add your 1 observer free of charge + get another $500 trophy credit

$1995 - Spiral Horn Special

Included:

• 5 Full hunting days for 1 hunter (1 x 1 guiding)

• 1 Trophy Kudu or Nyala

• 1 Trophy Impala or Warthog

• Upgrade your hunt to 10 days and add your 1 observer free of charge + get $500 trophy credit OR 1 Trophy Impala or Warthog

$2995 - Sable Special

Included: • 5 Full hunting days for 1 hunter (1 x 1 guiding)

• 1 Trophy Sable (Matetsi)

• Upgrade your hunt to 10 days and add your 1 observer free of charge + get $500 trophy credit OR 1 x Trophy Impala and 1 x Trophy Warthog

T's & C's apply

18-Mar-19
One week to go before heading back home. Make sure to check in, so you don't miss out on last of our amazing hunting prices!

18-Mar-19
Is it only for 2019? Can I book now for 2020 with the same deal?

18-Mar-19
How much are the daily rates to bring them to a 10 day hunt as you offer?

18-Mar-19
Wow. Sounds too good to be true. What kind of trophy quality can be expected on kudu, nyala, impala, and sable? Any size limits on those? How much extra is it to upgrade to the 10 days and what other terms and conditions apply? Thanks

18-Mar-19
Wish I could do that sable

19-Mar-19
"Any size limits on those?"

Don't know if they still do so in 2019, but their 2018 price list showed sliding price scales on a LOT of different species, including many I've never seen any other outfitter have sliding rates on (based on size of trophy). It's not uncommon in Africa to see prices vary based on size of Kudu horns (most have 2-3 prices, they had 5 prices depending on horn size), but they even have 3-4 prices each for things like Waterbuck (3 prices), Nyala (3 prices), Impala (4 prices), Blue Wildebeest (3 prices) and even Warthogs (3 prices)! It's certainly their right to do so, but it starts to feel very "game farmy" to me when they start charging more money for every inch of horn or tusk on a vast number of species.

• Sitka Gear