mountainman 21-May-19
Boreal 21-May-19
Bou'bound 21-May-19
Bou'bound 23-May-19
Sean D. 26-May-19
Sean D. 26-May-19
Mcadam17 26-May-19
09-Mar-19
Last call for anyone looking at a 2019 bear hunt I have a few spots left if there’s any interest text me at 1 506 434 3818.these are guaranteed best deal anywhere and last offer for 2019. Find us on Facebook Dave Cole and Beverly Reynolds Outdoors. Currently Trophy Safaris holds the Record #1 alltime Bow Jill,# 3/#5#6#8 And # 10 Tied for #1 any weapon and World record for oldest hunter killed Black Bear.

09-Mar-19

TSI's embedded Photo
NB new Number 3 alltime 2018
TSI's embedded Photo
NB new Number 3 alltime 2018
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

09-Mar-19

TSI's embedded Photo
New Brunswick’s current 5th largest alltime
TSI's embedded Photo
New Brunswick’s current 5th largest alltime

09-Mar-19

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI has taken more 21 inch trophies in the last 3 years than every outfitter in NB registered in the last 100 years.

09-Mar-19

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Moose 2018
TSI's embedded Photo
Moose 2018
Come join Beverly and Myself at TSI for a terrific 2019 or 2020 black bear hunt .And keep us in mind for the 2019 Moose lottery.1 506 434 3818 or join us on Facebook.

09-Mar-19
You won't find a better chance for a great bear at a very fair price in an accessible camp that offers all the amenities. If anyone is looking for a great opportunity to add an excellent hunt to their year in the near term they should grab one of these openings.

09-Mar-19
True story...

I'd heard about Dave many years ago, but stubbornly waited until 7 years ago to book a hunt. Before I booked called my old friend Dale Robinson who operatedTratton Run, the best Taxidermy shop in the province to get a reference. He laughed at my question and laughed then said "Dave is the real deal, his hunters take more 400#+ bears each year than any of outfitters around here." I booked and have rebooked again and again.

Millie took a 21 9/16 boar last June and we'll be back in June 20 with several new bear hunters.

If you're looking for an outstanding adventure, lots of big bears. Comfortable amenities without breaking the bank TSI is where you want to go.

10-Mar-19
I booked my first hunt with Dave a few years ago for a discounted "Christmas Special" price. The price seemed too good to be true so I booked. I know some people think that discounted hunts are lacking in quality so they don't give them a chance. I can tell you if Dave ever offers a discount, you should jump on it!

TSI will be my destination for bear hunting as long as he is in business, it doesn't get any better!

11-Mar-19

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
I’ll jump the gun here to announce some exciting news.Allready officially the New Record for Bow in New Brunswick Millie Holland is Currently ranked #1 in Pope and Young for this 2yr recording period and should be within the top 15% of alltime in P&Y Very excited she must be!Again Millie congrats and great shooting very proud of you.D

11-Mar-19
That's a nice bear...Congrats to Millie and to you Dave!!!

12-Mar-19
Thanks Chris I chased this bear in and out of nocturnal behaviour finally Millie got him she passed a solid 400 plus minutes before that giant arrived but was not their first dance .Its pretty rewarding to have an animal that will be on the first page of Pope &Youngs alltime records.

12-Mar-19
Congrats on such an exceptional animal Millie! And congrats to you Dave for putting her on this bear seems he gave you the run around for quiet some time. Can’t wait for my hunt to get here and have my chance at on of those monsters!

14-Apr-19
Spring is springing. Won’t be long

14-Apr-19
Spring seems to be taking for ever here in Western Ontario!!

14-Apr-19
We had 82 degree temps here in Missouri just a few days ago. Today some areas got a dusting of snow over night!

17-May-19
When do the first hunters come in?

17-May-19
I have a buddy that is flying up Saturday.

17-May-19
Im up there next week

17-May-19
Let the fun begin

17-May-19
Why is this hunt not booked solid every year?

17-May-19
I'm heading up on Sunday too.

21-May-19
Any updates?

21-May-19
Rain!

21-May-19
BEar hunting after rain is the best. Be there then and be ready

23-May-19
Any change on the luck up there. Sounds like it was been cold and wet to this point.

26-May-19
I Just arrived home last night. Weather sucked first part of the week but the last 2 days were pretty good. Cold and rain, and then more rain, and then even more. Some guys seen a bunch of bears, some guys only seen a few. Everybody had opportunities to kill. 4 were killed while I was there and 1 hunter was staying an extra day so no sure if he connected last night or not. 7 total in camp. No monsters killed this week but a couple were seen. 3 of the 4 were 250 to 300lbs. One guy who was a first time archery hunter killed a smaller one thinking it was bigger.

26-May-19
Im betting this week its gonna get good. Rut seemed to just be getting started. June is gonna get crazy, there are a ton of bears there. As always I had a great time there and met some good guys from this site. Cant wait til my next trip up there.

26-May-19
Glad ya had a good time Sean.

• Sitka Gear