Inshart 10-Mar-19
Inshart 10-Mar-19
WapitiBob 10-Mar-19
Inshart 10-Mar-19
Z Barebow 10-Mar-19
midwest 10-Mar-19
midwest 10-Mar-19
10-Mar-19
Well I hope this is all I need for tags, and permits (in addition to my General Elk License) for my WY elk hunt.

Done today: .... ELK SPECIAL MANAGEMENT PERMIT $15.50 ....... CONSERVATION STAMP $12.50 ....... NON-RESIDENT ARCHER STAMP $72.00.

10-Mar-19
Hey Bob, your Conservation Stamp should have been added after your drew, least mine was...Other than that everything looks good!

10-Mar-19
Mine is with the tag as well. Says it’s good till 2/22/20. I looked up and don’t need the elk special management stamp for where I’m going.

Still need an archery stamp and will be getting a wolf tag.

10-Mar-19
You had to specify the conservation stamp addition at time of application.

10-Mar-19
Well CRAP! When I first began purchasing them the first time I clicked on it - it stated that I had already purchased it. Then when I went into the "permits" section it allowed me to purchase one. Oh well - WY needed another 12.50. LOL

10-Mar-19
I don't see anywhere on my license where I purchased one? Would it show there?

10-Mar-19
If you checked the "add conservation stamp if drawn" box during the application sequence, it would show on the license and you would have had an additional $12.50 charge on or about the 25th of feb.

10-Mar-19
I very carefully looked at my license and can not find anywhere that it states I purchased the conservation stamp, so I'm good.

10-Mar-19
Get an ATV permit if you are bringing one.

10-Mar-19

midwest's Link
If you're taking a wheeler, you'll need a $15 ORV permit from Wyo Parks.

Purchase at my link....

10-Mar-19
We were typing at the same time, Brian!

• Sitka Gear