Hawkeye 12-Mar-19
brettpsu 12-Mar-19
timex 12-Mar-19
Shug 12-Mar-19
Ambush 12-Mar-19
11-Mar-19

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Bowsite regular Ken Taylor was recently inducted into the arm wrestling hall of fame... It was last year that it happened but I thought I’d send props his way...

11-Mar-19
Congrats. Where is the AWHOF based?

11-Mar-19
CONGRATS Ken!!!!

Awesome!!

Mark

11-Mar-19
Thats great! Congrats Kenny!!

11-Mar-19
Atta-boy! Ken is truly “one of a kind”! Glad I got to know him.

11-Mar-19
Congrats to Ken. One of my guides is a competitive arm wrassler he loves it seems like good comraderie in their sport.

11-Mar-19
Congrats Ken! That's "over the top"! ;)

11-Mar-19

timex's embedded Photo
timex's embedded Photo
congratulations Ken. arm wrestling is how we met. I didn't participate but friends of mine did & Ken & I ended up hunting together what an awesome man I had the pleasure of hunting with. I killed this buck while hunting with Ken in VA it was my biggest bow kill buck at the time & I had my 5 year old so be with me as well. Ken killed a small doe what a great hunt & I'm honored to know ken

12-Mar-19
Boy, what a surprise to come home to. I was out of town (14 hours one way) for some tests.

Thank you all sincerely for the congratulations!

Mark, you're an Internet detective to find that picture.

Bou, as far as I know, it's only located in arm wrestler's hearts.

Rob, lots of good arm wrestlers from Western Canada. Also, I refereed the Canadian Championships in Prince Albert years ago (and then went hunting of course, lol).

Boreal, they had a real competition in Vegas for the back drop to the movie. I came out of retirement to attend, but injured myself training and had to get surgery. Many of my friends from Canada and the U.S. were there, including John who won the truck, and Dave who was responsible for teaching Sylvester how to armwrestle to make it look real. After my competition days I was the referee that represented Canada at many World's and other International meets, so both ways, I knew most of the real competitors in the movie. "Bull", the big bald headed villain (Rick Zumwalt) has since passed away as has super heavyweight world champ 6' 8" 500 pound Cleave Dean.

Too many memories and stories to tell, lol!

Todd, I don't think I could throw your buck over the fence like I did back then, lol... and my family sure enjoyed the medium rare roasts from those little Virginia does!

12-Mar-19
I'm going to jump on board with "Timex". Ken Taylor is one of those rare individuals who's character is such that it transends the necessity of actally having to meet him to develop an opinion. I have shared numerous phone calls and emails with the man and I think I can say he is one of the most Generous, Gregarious, Knowledgeable and Inspiring men that I have ever had the opportunity to speak with. It is impressive to know a person who is such a unique combination of Wisdom, Gentleman, Skilled Outdoorsman and Hunter, Multi Lingual, and Racontour in concert with being a world class athlete. Pretty impressive, and humbling to be able to call him a friend. ( I haven't met yet.)

Congratulations Ken, with best regards, D.B.

12-Mar-19
Congrats Ken!

12-Mar-19
Congrats Ken. Any old photos of you in action?

12-Mar-19
yes I remember that deer was probably 170 & you picked it up & over a 4' American wire fence like a sack of potatoes. little Eddie looking with his eyes bugged out. makes me smile thinking about it

12-Mar-19

Shug's Link

12-Mar-19
Congrats! My neighbor has been World Champ seven times and now just teaches younger guys the ropes. And he only has one usable arm!

• Sitka Gear