Empty Freezer 13-Mar-19
capehunter1 13-Mar-19
Scar Finga 14-Mar-19
Hawkeye 14-Mar-19
11-Mar-19

Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo

Hawkeye's Link
Audible finally has an audio book under the 'Bowhunting' search function.....:)

Wanted to sincerely thank all of you who supported this venture and took the time to read a few stories from an Iowa boy who grew up chasing dreams.

Thanks Bowsite!

11-Mar-19
Congrats Eyad!

11-Mar-19
Nice, very cool!

11-Mar-19
For any of you who have yet to read Eyad's book it is definitely worth your time. I haven't heard it, but assume it would be just as good to listen to. Robert Redford should have narrated it! Well done on both accounts, Eyad and Bowsite!

12-Mar-19
Congrats Eyad, you earned it buddy.

12-Mar-19
Eyad: who chooses the narrator for an audiobook? You? Publisher? I'm an audiobook fan and the narrator can make or break a book in audio format. I've just heard the sample so far but yours sounds like a good one.

12-Mar-19
Well done Eyad, I sure hope this goes for you ..... Yes, his book is a great read.

12-Mar-19
Thanks guys! Audible has definitely taken off the last few years and I hope it opens more people to the bowhunting.

I was surprised how many non-hunters enjoyed the book and said, "I didn't know bowhunting was like that etc" so I hope that continues.

Bob-you are spot on regarding the 'voice' being the key to keeping someone's interest. The publisher found him after looking at a few options....including me:0

It is way more challenging than I thought and I'm really grateful that Richard took on this project. He does an amazing job with ascents and intonations. We even incorporated some grunts and gobbles :)

If you guys get a chance to listen to the excerpt--or the book--would love to her what you think.

Thanks again!

12-Mar-19
I read your book on my phone last season while hunting deer and hogs. Very entertaining !

13-Mar-19
Congrats Eyad. Very happy for you!! Obviously read the book, gonna have to give it a listen.

13-Mar-19
Good on you, Eyad! Going to have to check it out!

13-Mar-19
Congrats Eyad! I have paper book great read!

13-Mar-19
Thanks guys:)

13-Mar-19
Well deserved congrats Eyad!

13-Mar-19
Just signed up and have been listening to Crimson Arrow. Makes me want to go home and shoot my bow. I am not going to get any work done until i finish this audio book. Shame on you guys gettin me hooked.. :)

13-Mar-19
Eyad is one of the best guys out there! Huge congrats Eyad! Well deserved!

14-Mar-19
Congratulations, and I loved the book! Very well written IMHO.

Good Luck and God Bless!

14-Mar-19
HI Bowsite. I was surprised to receive an email just now from the publisher with 10 free downloads of the book for anyone interested in listening to it and giving their feedback. So, I thought Id ask Bowsite :)

Shoot me a PM if interested and I can send you the code and link. Its just uner 9 hours. For those who have bought it I cant tell you how much appreciate it! But if you haven't yet....shoot me a PM :)

• Sitka Gear