longspeak74 17-May-19
Bou'bound 17-May-19
Scrappy 17-May-19
moon 18-May-19
11-Mar-19

Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo

Hawkeye's Link
Audible finally has an audio book under the 'Bowhunting' search function.....:)

Wanted to sincerely thank all of you who supported this venture and took the time to read a few stories from an Iowa boy who grew up chasing dreams.

Thanks Bowsite!

11-Mar-19
Congrats Eyad!

11-Mar-19
Nice, very cool!

11-Mar-19
For any of you who have yet to read Eyad's book it is definitely worth your time. I haven't heard it, but assume it would be just as good to listen to. Robert Redford should have narrated it! Well done on both accounts, Eyad and Bowsite!

12-Mar-19
Congrats Eyad, you earned it buddy.

12-Mar-19
Eyad: who chooses the narrator for an audiobook? You? Publisher? I'm an audiobook fan and the narrator can make or break a book in audio format. I've just heard the sample so far but yours sounds like a good one.

12-Mar-19
Well done Eyad, I sure hope this goes for you ..... Yes, his book is a great read.

12-Mar-19
Thanks guys! Audible has definitely taken off the last few years and I hope it opens more people to the bowhunting.

I was surprised how many non-hunters enjoyed the book and said, "I didn't know bowhunting was like that etc" so I hope that continues.

Bob-you are spot on regarding the 'voice' being the key to keeping someone's interest. The publisher found him after looking at a few options....including me:0

It is way more challenging than I thought and I'm really grateful that Richard took on this project. He does an amazing job with ascents and intonations. We even incorporated some grunts and gobbles :)

If you guys get a chance to listen to the excerpt--or the book--would love to her what you think.

Thanks again!

12-Mar-19
I read your book on my phone last season while hunting deer and hogs. Very entertaining !

13-Mar-19
Congrats Eyad. Very happy for you!! Obviously read the book, gonna have to give it a listen.

13-Mar-19
Good on you, Eyad! Going to have to check it out!

13-Mar-19
Congrats Eyad! I have paper book great read!

13-Mar-19
Thanks guys:)

13-Mar-19
Well deserved congrats Eyad!

13-Mar-19
Just signed up and have been listening to Crimson Arrow. Makes me want to go home and shoot my bow. I am not going to get any work done until i finish this audio book. Shame on you guys gettin me hooked.. :)

13-Mar-19
Eyad is one of the best guys out there! Huge congrats Eyad! Well deserved!

14-Mar-19
Congratulations, and I loved the book! Very well written IMHO.

Good Luck and God Bless!

14-Mar-19
HI Bowsite. I was surprised to receive an email just now from the publisher with 10 free downloads of the book for anyone interested in listening to it and giving their feedback. So, I thought Id ask Bowsite :)

Shoot me a PM if interested and I can send you the code and link. Its just uner 9 hours. For those who have bought it I cant tell you how much appreciate it! But if you haven't yet....shoot me a PM :)

29-Mar-19
I finished up Eyad's book this weekend on Audible. It was a very interesting read and I truly enjoyed the listen! The main reason is that this book reminds me so much of myself. Like Eyad, I have a passion to shoot anything with a bow and the whitetail and turkey will always be special to me too. There were a lot of great hunts in the book, but my favorite part was the story about the Polaris Ranger. Wow! I won't expand as I don't want to play spoiler.

I have never met Eyad personally, but because of this site I consider him a friend. There are many cool hunts you will read about in this book but the overlying theme for me was how well Eyad is grounded and the fact that the most important thing to him on this Earth is his family.

29-Mar-19
I am listening to the audio book now and it's excellent. The narrator really gets the mood and the drama of the experience, and his inflection truly brings the hunts to life. He even does grunt calls and other animal calls! I highly recommend it for those long drives to hunting or scouting.

29-Mar-19
Really enjoying it, Eyad....thanks again!

29-Mar-19
Same here! Appreciate it as well!

05-Apr-19
I thoroughly enjoyed the book and share a common bond with Eyad and his obvious passion. I'm a hard copy guy who likes to hold onto the things I read, but the audio book was very enjoyable too! Well done!

05-Apr-19
I read the book (twice, actually). I then got the audible. Wow, was that cool. Not only did I get the chance to hear what I read but more importantly, it evoked memories of similar hunts I've been fortunate to have gone on as well. Very cool and worth the money any day of the week. Well done Eyad!

10-Apr-19
Congrats Eyad! I may have to re-open my Audible account

10-Apr-19
Appreciate all the work you put into this. Halfway through listening to it now, very enjoyable on the drive into and from work!

16-May-19

Hawkeye's embedded Photo
Hawkeye's embedded Photo

Hawkeye's Link
Hey guys. When the audio version of Crimson Arrows came out a couple months ago--I had the chance to send the book to some various publishers for reviews. Not going to lie--was pretty nervous waiting too see how they would approach it and if the 'hunting' theme would get some negative feedback.

Was really excited and proud to get this review recently. I'll try to attach below:)

Thanks again guys:)

16-May-19
I downloaded the audio book with the intention of listening to it on the long flight to Africa in a couple weeks. The problem is, I gave it a little listen to make sure everything was good to go and haven’t been able to stop. VERY well done! Every bowhunter should give it a read or listen.

17-May-19
Neat review! The vast majority of people are neutral on hunting and books like this would be appreciated by a majority. Well done! C

17-May-19
Just placed my order with Amazon. Really looking forward to this!

17-May-19
Very nice and well deserved review. Top notch book in all regards

17-May-19
Been wanting to get your book and now that it is on audible I know what I will be listening to on my drive to montana next month.

18-May-19
Since my husband lost his sight I've found that hunting classics on audible are few & far between. Wishing P&Y, B&C, and Safari club would get together and make it possible to find more on audio.

• Sitka Gear