greg simon 13-Mar-19
wild1 13-Mar-19
Ogoki 13-Mar-19
PoudreCanyon 13-Mar-19
Paul@thefort 13-Mar-19
LBshooter 13-Mar-19
13-Mar-19

wild1's Link
Looks like Dicks is going all the way.....no more rifles or hunting items.

13-Mar-19
I'll never walk in one of those stores...

13-Mar-19
Me neither. Not that I have anytime recently. Cabelas sucks now. I hear Field and Stream is downsizing and may eliminate the location near me. 1 hour to a Sportsman’s Warehouse.

13-Mar-19
No surprise here.

13-Mar-19
I like it for the mom and pop gun stores that give way more customer service and knowledge anyway.

13-Mar-19
More and more there are places I would like to quit giving my business to, but I never was in the 1st place. How can I get into negative numbers?

13-Mar-19
No Dicks!...Sportsmans at the end of our street.

13-Mar-19
One of the more eye catching thread titles in a while! So many jokes...must resist.

They have not had my business for a while now.

13-Mar-19
This is just nuts!

13-Mar-19
In Springfield, Ohio the Dicks store just announced it will close this Saturday. Store probably has only been here a couple years . Dunham Sporting Goods closed here in January. Have made my few purchases thru our small local gun shop the past few years. The local gun shop was a little higher but I supported local. Appreciate the small shop being here and helping the locals !!!

13-Mar-19
Good riddance IMO. The selection is laughable, as is the knowledge of the average associate expected to sell the stuff. It was always a basketball/tennis/golf store anyway.

13-Mar-19
Scheel's opened up in the middle of Dick's, Sportsman's WH, and Cabelas is just 30 miles south. Scheels just seems to be sucking the air right out of the other stores and they do not seem to be discounting any prices.

13-Mar-19
Got a pair of shoes as a gift from dicks. Went yesterday to return them and talked with a sales person. He told me they were getting rid of the hunting related items, asked if he thought it was due to the ceo's stance on guns, he smiled and said for sure. hope the CEO is proud of ruining what his father left him, what an idiot.

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear