Contributors to this thread:
kyrob 17-Mar-19
SB 17-Mar-19
wildan 17-Mar-19
Norseman 17-Mar-19
kyrob 17-Mar-19
kyrob 17-Mar-19
17-Mar-19
Wanting to get a tractor to do food plots with. Guy is wanting to sell me a 2018 McCormick X1.35 4x4 with FEL with only 24 hours on it for 16K. Great price but I only know of one guy with a McCormick tractor. I did talk to him and he said he has only changed 3 sensors in 15 years on his and he has 4000+ hours on it. His is about 120 HP. Any of you guys have any knowledge of this brand of tractor? Thanks.

17-Mar-19
Sensors?...That ain't your grandaddy's McCormick! I don't trust any of this new crap!

17-Mar-19
That''s good price for that tractor.check out www.tractorhouse.com for prices.www.tractordata for info.

17-Mar-19
Why is he selling? And why so cheap. Basically a Case IH tractor. Owned by Argo Pretty heavy tractor for only 35 Hp. And only 29 hp PTO

17-Mar-19
Said he had hit some financial problems but has it listed today as willing to trade on one with a 60" belly mower. A new 2019 model like it is listed around 24K. It has the shuttle shift transmission.

17-Mar-19
That is the main reason I have held off on this tractor. There is one dealer about 60miles away and they aren't that common so I would assume they don't keep a supply of parts on hand. Thanks for the info guys.

• Sitka Gear