kota-man 28-Mar-19
Velvet muley 28-Mar-19
Velvet muley 28-Mar-19
kota-man 28-Mar-19
ELKMAN 29-Mar-19
26-Mar-19
Do you have the Apex Hoody?!?

26-Mar-19
Of course I do...What kind of question is that???? ;)

What do you want to know? It’s a great piece, it goes on every hunt.

26-Mar-19

kota-man's embedded Photo
kota-man's embedded Photo

26-Mar-19
I knew it was a dumb question after I hit the submit....Lol! I knew you had it, just wanted to see the Ram!!!

27-Mar-19
Celsius Midi!

The other "must have" for layering!

27-Mar-19
Is there a Sitka jacket that is comparable to the Kuiu Guide jacket? Thinking later season top layer. No puffy insulation nor something for the treestand.

27-Mar-19
Great photo and what a gorgeous old ram!

27-Mar-19
AWESOME RAM!!!! Way to get it done Kota!!!!!

Man that terrain is crazy! My knees would last about 10 minutes in that stuff!

Congratulations on a marvelous animal!

27-Mar-19
Huntabs...the Sitka Jacket comparable to the Guide is the Jetstream. I prefer the Jetstream in every way.

Thanks guys...yes, the terrain on that hunt was brutal...

27-Mar-19
Apex Hoody, great second layer . Wish they made it in solid colors. The pants though aren't my favorite.

27-Mar-19
There is NO piece of Sitka hunting gear that Cory doesn't (or hasn't) had:):)!!!

Mark

27-Mar-19
Was going to say the JetStream Hunt...One of my favorites also!

27-Mar-19

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo

27-Mar-19
Trial153...I'm with you 100% on both points.

Mark...correct...so what's your point. :)

Embry...What do you want to hear about? I think I've "reviewed" about everything I own.

27-Mar-19
I've been wearing the Apex Hoody & Pant for weather that's cooler than the Ascent series. I love the Apex line. Dead silent, love the fit of both. The pants have narrower calves: less fabric where it's not needed and I really like it. The Hoody has a mesh facemask built in. It's easy to wear or put behind your head and out of the way. Include knee & elbow pads, which I put to good use belly crawling a month ago.

27-Mar-19
"Embry...What do you want to hear about? I think I've "reviewed" about everything I own."

You wear a size 12? If so, bring some boots you don't want to P&Y and I'll buy them from you. Lol

27-Mar-19
Yes, I wear a size 12, but I’d have to pull a trailer! ;). I could hook you up with boots...What are you loooking for?

27-Mar-19
PMd you, Cory.

27-Mar-19
Cory could go on a rolling yard sale...Lol

27-Mar-19
“Hey Kota!!!”

The “Siri” of Bowsite ;-)

27-Mar-19
Kota has moved on from Gear reviews and is now doing IPA reviews! Haha

27-Mar-19
HA

27-Mar-19
We'll all be doing whiskey reviews in two weeks. :)

27-Mar-19
Quick question for Kota. Have you tried the crispi’s and if so which ones have you had? I currently own the Idaho’s and really like them but I’m thinking of going to a full leather.

27-Mar-19
Apex hoody is ok. I prefer the heavy weight hoody thou if we are talking hoody’s and layering

28-Mar-19
Velvet muley...I love Crispis. Currently own the Thor's, Nevadas, Guides, Summits, Briksdals, Wild Rocks and Monacos. For an all purpose, all leather boot, the Nevadas and Guides are tough to beat IMO. Briksdals are better in the steep stuff. And speaking of "steep stuff", I still prefer my Lowa Bighorns on sheep and goat hunts.

28-Mar-19
Love mine!

28-Mar-19
The odds are higher of Kota having aids, hemorrhoids, or CWD than him not having a piece of hunting gear.

28-Mar-19
You spend a week with a guy in bear camp and he thinks he knows you... :):):):)

28-Mar-19
Got boots! Lol

28-Mar-19
LMAO! What happens in bear camp, stays in bear camp!

28-Mar-19
Size 12? I love the idea of bringing all your boots to Omaha in a couple weeks so we can convene a panel of size 12'ers to confirm your findings. I believe that this process will free up an incredible amount of storage space, allowing you to bring in the latest models to test. Ancillary benefits will no doubt include you becoming even more expert at the subtleties of panty design, as you are given wider access to those places since she now will feel that your're not so singularly focused on your obsession and she is now receiving the attention she deserves.

Of course, all this requires that some of us share the burden of disposal of the "cull" boots, as the "review panel" sees fit.

I reluctantly volunteer to chair the review panel. You're welcome in advance. Please agree to share pics of panty reviews.

See you on the 10th!

28-Mar-19
Embry got a head start on the “boot parade”. Wishful thinking on the rest ki-ke...T minus 2 weeks guys!

28-Mar-19
Kota, the two I am most interested in happen to be the Nevada’s and the Guides. I’m leaning toward the guides for the height. Been going back and forth though. Any difference between the two that I might want to know about?

28-Mar-19
Kota, the two I am most interested in happen to be the Nevada’s and the Guides. I’m leaning toward the guides for the height. Been going back and forth though. Any difference between the two that I might want to know about?

28-Mar-19
To the best of my knowledge, the Nevada and Guides are exactly the same except for the height.

29-Mar-19
Crispi has really stepped their game up.

• Sitka Gear