Alaska at heart 29-Mar-19
midwest 29-Mar-19
drycreek 29-Mar-19
28-Mar-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
I’m just not sure about the quality of these targets. This one only lasted 9 1/2 YEARS of field tip and lots of broadhead torture!!! It’s about time for retirement. It’s literally about to break in half. Of course I jest because this thing is worth whatever I paid for it.

28-Mar-19
That's pretty awesome performance out of a target.

28-Mar-19
They truly are amazing .

28-Mar-19
I have had mine for 5.5 years and have shot mostly broadheads at it and lots of them and it is still going strong. I paid 99 bucks for mine. Shawn

28-Mar-19
Got about 6 years out my first 18-1. Great target, paired with a Morrell Range Target (bag) hung under a roof that is already about 7 years old and on its second cover.

28-Mar-19
Loved mine. It was solid for 3 years. German kinetic XLs did mine in. The big cutting surface seemed to wear it down quick.

28-Mar-19
I had one for several years and shot lots of broadheads in it. The 18:1 is a good target. I need to buy another one. It cost around 129.00 now at bass pro. But it is worth it. I never saw a target last that long from broadheads. If you just shot it with field points you could never wear it out!

29-Mar-19
Great BH targets.

29-Mar-19
Great target. Nice size to throw in the back of the truck and have at camp.

29-Mar-19
Mine is two years old and looks brand new except for the paint peeling off on some of the bullseyes.

29-Mar-19

wilbur's embedded Photo
wilbur's embedded Photo
Had one in my back yard for years, part of my practice range. Unfortunately this guy took a liken to it. Just by luck I got a picture of him from a trail camera on my back yard food plot. I called Rinehart and explained the situation and asked if they would replace the target in exchange for the picture.

The CSR laughed at me and said probably not. I said at least wait until you see the picture?? He said OK send it. Five minutes later he emailed me back and said sign this release we're gonna send you a new target.

Found the old one in the woods beat to shit but I still use it. Rinehart makes solid targets.

29-Mar-19
I won a Rinehart Pyramid target last year at a 3D shoot. So far it seems pretty solid as well. Handy little target to have around.

29-Mar-19
That's awesome wilbur! and really cool that the Rhinehart folks had a sense of humor.

29-Mar-19
On my third one--camofire will have sales occasionally with blemished ones--usually under $100.

29-Mar-19
Wow yours lasted a long time. Mine have never lasted anywhere close to that. Mine are usually about 1.5-2 years and they are trashed

29-Mar-19
Great trail cam pix, Wilbur.....thanks for sharing. I got a chuckle out of that one.....apparently so did Rinehart. I have one that I've only shot field points into and it is a bugger getting them out.

29-Mar-19
I have a Rhino Block with the replaceable core. Cheaper in the long run but it doesn't look like the new ones have a replaceable core?

I have an 18-1 for elk camp.

29-Mar-19
wilbur, you ain't feeding your bear well enough.

• Sitka Gear