Dino 31-Mar-19
leftee 31-Mar-19
ELKMAN 02-Apr-19
carcus 02-Apr-19
Timbow 02-Apr-19
leftee 03-Apr-19
ELKMAN 03-Apr-19
29-Mar-19
I just bought a bare Bowtech Realm X. What quiver, rest, and stabilizer you all like or recommend for this bow.

29-Mar-19
Whisker Biscuit on any bow. Many options for a stabilizer and quiver.

29-Mar-19
Hamskea Trinity rest, Doinker or B Stinger stab, Tight Spot quiver.

29-Mar-19
Hamskea trinity and tightspot quiver (so you can remove it)

29-Mar-19
I have a Realm X as well...love it! I use a Vaportrail rest, 5 arrow Tight Spot quiver and a Bee Stinger stabilizer. Lots of good options out there but I do like this setup.

29-Mar-19
Good choice on the bow. If you remove your quiver to shoot I just have an inexpensive Bohning quiver. My rest is a QAD.

29-Mar-19
I run a 5 arrow Tightspot, QAD HDX, Bee Stinger 8" hunter on my REALM and it works really well

29-Mar-19
Qad hdx here. In the market for a new quiver but think I will go cheap. I like to take my quiver off so needs a quick detachment.

29-Mar-19
Stokerized 10" stab, Vaportrail Pro-V rest and Tightspot on my Realm.

29-Mar-19
Hamskea Trinity or Trophy Taker Smackdown, Tight Spot quiver, and B-Stinger Microhex stabilizer.

29-Mar-19
All Tightspot all the time. I also use WB's

29-Mar-19
I had a QAD HDX rest, B-Stinger Stabilizer and a Tightspot on my Realm X.

29-Mar-19
Trophy Taker Smackdown on mine and a Elite 2 piece quiver....works for me.

30-Mar-19
Bowtech QAD for the rest, and an older Fuse 2 piece 4 arrow and she will be even quieter with the best balance possible with quiver on. (Triangle posts)

30-Mar-19
Quiver-Tightspot hands down best in the business Rest- Id leaning towards the AAE Pro Drop Stab-Hard to beat a bee stinger. I went with a 12 inch counterslide with dovetail mount for my Evoke 35

31-Mar-19
I have a realmX, great bow, I have a QAD hdx , tightspot and a axcel Armortech Vision HD, great setup, if there was better Id be using it!lol

31-Mar-19
Whisker biscuit would b the last resort. Go qad, hamskea or a trophy taker.

31-Mar-19
Schafer rest,Tightspot and 8 inch Bstinger.

02-Apr-19
Oh and get a Cool hand Luke upgrade string stop. Truly a game changer on these bows.

02-Apr-19
X2 ELKMAN, i put one on my experience after my realmX definitely makes a difference and is inexpensive

02-Apr-19
What difference did you notice with the aftermarket string stop? Does it make that much difference in noise and/or vibration?

03-Apr-19
I have the Luke upgrade and maybe cut a little vibration.Also have an SR6 and not bothering with one again.

03-Apr-19
A big change in shot noise, and a little vibe reduction. The design on the Bowtech string stop is flawed. Any string stop that is grooved to have any kind of a lateral capturing effect on the bow string is a horrible idea when it comes to tuning. Cheap and easy. One screw and your bow is even quieter. Those older 2 piece Fuse/Hoyt quivers with the triangle mount are incredible at soaking up noise as well. Bowtech was very smart to incorporate that mounting option. With the Realm line already being one of the quietest bow lines on the market, when you do these little things they become down right amazing.

• Sitka Gear