Boreal 31-Mar-19
great white 01-Apr-19
MOstlkr 02-Apr-19
Duke 02-Apr-19
jcneng 03-Apr-19
Paul@thefort 03-Apr-19
30-Mar-19

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Purchased the golf cart for $8, added a larger platform to the bottom along with a bucket for the end of the blind.
Purchased the golf cart for $8, added a larger platform to the bottom along with a bucket for the end of the blind.
I have since added a bucket on the platform to hold the blind better
I have since added a bucket on the platform to hold the blind better
Last year
Last year

30-Mar-19
That's a pretty sweet idea.

30-Mar-19
I love this. Since seeing yours on here a few years ago I have been using one and it works great. I buy them at garage sales anywhere from 1-5 bucks. I camo them up, and add some bungies and a bucket and give them to hunting buddies as gifts. I have 4 in the shed waiting to be "modified" right now.

30-Mar-19
I use my camo deer sled. Easy, simple

30-Mar-19
RutnStrut, Nice. The only thing that I wish is, the wheel track was wider. That would help stabilize going over more uneven terrain,

GED, does the sled have wheels?

30-Mar-19
I use my game cart. The Blind goes on first, then I bungee a duffel with decoys on top of that with my bow on top.

30-Mar-19
Sweet idea, Paul!

Would retro-fitting some oversize tires be doable?

30-Mar-19
Great idea! Think I'll rig mine like that for trip in 10 days. Thanks. You old timers are pretty clever!

31-Mar-19
I watched Scoot throw one of these into a cedar tree one time. Good memories! :-). I think they can work great, just a matter of terrain and set up. Paul’s looks good!

31-Mar-19
I rigged one up a few years ago (probably from one of Paul's posts) worked great on some spots but needs a little bigger wheels for some terrain. Keeping my eye out for one of those all terrain baby strollers with the bicycle tires.

For backpack carry, the "Blind Hog" has been great

31-Mar-19
Perfect, I used one to carry my Duck decoys during my Refuge Days...

31-Mar-19

I agree they do not work well in all terrains. A road, flat field, pasture,etc,.

Retro fitting wheels? Not with this model of cart but I might expect there are others that can be, to make the wheels track wider.

I have attached this cart to the back of my mt bike, ( on a road or 2 track) and it did ok, but a wider track would be better.

Heading out this day, so I might have a story to tell like John's. Stay turned. My best, Paul

31-Mar-19
Great idea Paul!

31-Mar-19
Paul, u r a beauty. Nice work!!!!

31-Mar-19
Great idea Paul!

01-Apr-19
People put baby strollers in the trash all the time if you see I 3 wheeled jogging stroller they are very handy have hauled 2 50 lb salt blocks in one the ones that have 16 inch wheels are best

02-Apr-19
I have one ready to go for Youth season Saturday- going to load up the Double Bull and all the snacks needed to keep a 7yr old entertained and fed for a couple hours!! Great idea!

02-Apr-19
Great work, Paul! This would be particularly useful at one spot I hunt near a golf course. Stick a turkey and then play the back nine!

GW- You are right on with the stroller. Look for a BOB stroller. Off-road machines!

03-Apr-19
I like the bucket idea! I am gonna add one to mine. X2 with the uneven terrain but on a two track or flat ground it is easier than on your back!

03-Apr-19
Scoot is correct, yep, flat ground, newly planted winter wheat (go along the side), two track road. Not a cross country cart. Yesterday, I had my blind, bow, fold up camp seat, and 3 decoys attached (bagged). but on a two track.

• Sitka Gear