Thornton 04-Apr-19
Treeline 05-Apr-19
Buffalo1 05-Apr-19
HUNT MAN 05-Apr-19
INbowdude 05-Apr-19
03-Apr-19

Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
We have a herd of fallow deer that we need to remove from a pasture so we are offering them at a greatly reduced price. They will be available until all have been shot and we can't hold any of them. We have a guest house available for you to stay in and this is a DIY deal. The only caveat is that you will need to hunt them with a rifle as they are too spooky to get near with archery equipment. There are only two branch-antlered bucks and the rest are does or spikes. You can call or text us to schedule a date. There is no limit on how many you can take. Call or text us to schedule a date. The two bucks are $850 each and the rest are $295.

03-Apr-19
If I didn't have a kid due next month I would love to come down. However, wife would not be thrilled if I was throwing money around like that.

03-Apr-19
They're white, aughta be able to see them well, even with my eyes ! Good luck getting rid of them.

03-Apr-19
could you shoot them out of a tree stand with a bow? seems like lots of trees there

03-Apr-19
Where are you located?

03-Apr-19
No sir. They won't come within 70 yards if they know someone's in their pasture. Rifle only.

04-Apr-19
South Central Oklahoma.

04-Apr-19
They look like goats in a pen

05-Apr-19
Fallow deer are usually really good eats, except the bucks in the rut.

My folks have a bunch and they are pretty docile. Surprised that you can’t get close enough on these to kill them with a bow.

Would think that bait and a pop up or tree stand would be very effective.

05-Apr-19
Nope, not in this situation. We have several reasons I don't want to go into here. This is not a hunt on our hunting ranch, this is a "clear out the livestock pasture" operation. That's why the prices are so low. -Cheryl

05-Apr-19
"Steal of a deal" for somebody !!

05-Apr-19
I will kill them all for 1472.23!! Sounds fun. Hunt

05-Apr-19
Dang, I wished this would have happened during my Spring Break. Maybe Huntress can write me an excuse to my Principal and I can miss some work?

09-Apr-19
I think we can arrange that Mike! We still have one buck left and he still has his antlers....

15-Apr-19
Both bucks have been taken but we still have several does and spikes left for anyone interested in some excellent table fare.

• Sitka Gear