altitude sick 07-Apr-19
Highlife 07-Apr-19
Ken Moody Safaris 07-Apr-19
Ken Moody Safaris 07-Apr-19
altitude sick 07-Apr-19
04-Apr-19

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
We are booking our Cape Buffalo packages for 2021 now...

7 Day Package...$9900

Inclusive of Daily Rate & Trophy Fee

$1000 holding deposit required up front with the balance of the 50% deposit due NLT September 2020. Lock in your buff hunt now as we have 25 on quota but have already booked 4 for 2021....Bow or Rifle.

05-Apr-19
Pat I’m hoping that there is one less to chase after. After this month. :)

05-Apr-19
Man that is one mean looking animal! One of these days I have to head over there to chase one.

05-Apr-19
It is a great hunt and a great price. I appreciate the PMs about it. The holding deposit is very affordable and locks you in to one of the 25 buffalo we have on quota. It also gives you plenty of time to plan and get yourself in buffalo hunting shape and save as needed so that you’re not having to drop a lot of cash right up front. We hunt buffalo in six areas across four provinces so we can tailor a hunt to your wants and needs. All of our areas are big and all buffalo are wild, naturally propagating animals. I’m leaving Tuesday and heading to Kwa-Zulu Natal to look over another area we’ve been offered exclusive hunting rights to. After that we’re back up in the Limpopo for our first bowhunt for buffalo!

06-Apr-19

Last day of practice with the .470 Nitro. In country Wednesday.

06-Apr-19

07-Apr-19
It’s good to see your PH practice. Incase things go sideways.

07-Apr-19
Buffalo hunting shape? Does one need to do 4 second wind sprints to out run everybody? Or practice climbing trees while screaming hysterically?

07-Apr-19
A PH in the Limpopo was charged and gored by a buffalo this week. He’s had two surgeries thus far after suffering damage to his leg, broken ribs, and other internal damage. Inevitably, if you hunt buffalo long enough, you’ll be involved in a “sideways” event from time to time which will need to be sorted out. One must practice, practice, practice so that close range shooting becomes second nature. Nothing, however, can prepare you for the anxiety and stress which will occur the first time it happens to you. This is why experience counts! Combined, my partner and I have conducted over 600 buffalo hunts. If you know what you’re doing you will seldom have a charge but when it happens instinct must kick in as you drop the front bead on the head and squeeze seconds before impact. You can’t practice that. You just have to survive a few so that you can handle yourself when needed.

07-Apr-19

07-Apr-19
It’s Great to hear he should be ok.

• Sitka Gear