Ermine 04-Apr-19
Flatbow 08-Apr-19
Kodiak 08-Apr-19
Flatbow 08-Apr-19
Kodiak 08-Apr-19
Flatbow 08-Apr-19
MF 08-Apr-19
04-Apr-19
How does the liner attach to the tipi wall? Thinking about getting a liner for my 4 man.

04-Apr-19
I believe they tie in, so pretty easy to do.

04-Apr-19
If they tie in the same way as my saw tooth it's an easy process Doesn't take 5 minutes. I put mine in than I never took it out again

04-Apr-19
I do not own a Kifaru but have two Seek Outside tipis with liners. I'm sure they are similar. The top of the liner clips on to the top portion of the tent. The bottom of the liner ties into the bottom part of the tent with several nylon strings. These strings can be pulled taut to take slack out of the liner.

04-Apr-19
They tie in very easy to do. I’ve used Kifaru tipis for years! Love the ultralight versatility

08-Apr-19
I have a 6 man Kifaru tipi and from the beginning was disappointed with how it tied in. It sagged in and lessens the usable space. Called Kifaru with the liner dimensions thinking maybe it was sized wrong but they said it was right, that people just use packs or poles to help push back the sag. I finally sewed on 1/2" by 3" strips of velcro on the bottom at each stake point. liner is now tight with no sag. Great fix!

08-Apr-19
Flatbow, hopefully they'll read your post.

For that kind of money, people deserve a taut liner.

08-Apr-19

Flatbow's embedded Photo
Flatbow's embedded Photo
here's a pic of my liner after adding velcro at the bottom

08-Apr-19

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

08-Apr-19
lol, thanks Kodiak....

08-Apr-19
Thanks. That's what I was wondering about, if it would sag.

• Sitka Gear