SteveBNY 10-Apr-19
JTV 10-Apr-19
ELKMAN 13-Apr-19
06-Apr-19
Any thoughts?

06-Apr-19
Bcy

06-Apr-19
one is as good as the other ....... Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Toyota ... take your pick ... I'm using Mercury by BCY right now....

06-Apr-19
IME they are about the same.

I use the 452 for my compound strings for years- after 100 shots...they don't move.

Currently using the BCY-X for my stick bow strings- good stuff....

06-Apr-19
Using both Brownell Rhino and Bcy X and both good stuff however I think the Rhino makes a nicer Flemish string.

06-Apr-19
BCY. They list the manufacturer of all their materials. And even though they are by far the largest, customer service is outstanding.

07-Apr-19
MnM - if you like them better stock up on both.

08-Apr-19
Brownell closing the doors later this month.

08-Apr-19
The one thing that I didn't like that Brownell did/does, that BCY doesn't do. Brownell when winding a spool if they had a partial spool they would tie off and continue spooling. It is a pain when making a string and find that knot in the middle of making one. I have had it happen a few times. BCY takes their partial spools of all their materials (whether in 1/8, 1/4, or 1 pound spools) to shoots and sells them for big discounted prices. They have done it for multiple years at ETAR. I have NEVER seen Brownell do that for their customers. It is one of the reasons that BCY has their reputation, and Brownell is getting out of making string material. DANNY

09-Apr-19
Brownell is going out of business..... easy choice now ....

09-Apr-19
Bcy all day.

HH

10-Apr-19
Right now I personally believe the Brownell stuff is better over all with the Rampage being the best. BCY makes great products but it is just slower and doesn't wear as well since the 8190 days. We will see with the new 454.

10-Apr-19
I wonder if someone will take the place of Brownell?

10-Apr-19
"I wonder if someone will take the place of Brownell?"

Yeah, BCY.

10-Apr-19
BCY was already there. I hope there is someone else to fill their void for competition.

10-Apr-19
BCY had 80%+ of the business already. They had no competition that influenced anything about the way they do business. Great engineers, service and pricing that will keep them on top.

10-Apr-19
Ive heard of a company called Angel(?) .. never looked into them ... been satisfied with BCY for years. Hate to see the competition from Brownell go ...

13-Apr-19
Yeah Brownell leaving the industry definitely leaves a hole... :-(

• Sitka Gear