midwest 10-Apr-19
Bowfreak 10-Apr-19
SBH 10-Apr-19
APauls 12-Apr-19
elkstabber 12-Apr-19
elkstabber 12-Apr-19
timex 13-Apr-19
09-Apr-19
.....days, that is, until September 1. :)

09-Apr-19
I thought you'd be asking for photos of bulls that scored in that range ;o)

09-Apr-19
don't care I'm on the coast & fishing is just getting going a 50w reel screaming with who knows what kind of fish on the line is just as exciting as watching your arrow go thru some ribbs & fresh tuna steaks on the grill ain't bad either

10-Apr-19
144!

10-Apr-19
Thanks for the update Nick!

10-Apr-19
Beautiful thing!

12-Apr-19
reel screaming - awesome, warm weather - awesome, tuna steaks - awesome, as good as an arrow entering ribs? Not even close ;) But I'm glad we have the seasons so that we can look forward to them. I am really looking forward to summer, but of course fall is the best.

12-Apr-19
I experienced screaming reels last week.

This weekend I'll be spooling up two offshore reels for tuna. As I'm spooling them I'll be thinking about screaming bulls. I know this for sure because it'll take at least 30 minutes each fill each one and I think about screaming bulls more than every 30 minutes. I'll also think about boobs.

12-Apr-19

13-Apr-19

timex's embedded Photo
timex's embedded Photo
never been elk hunting but catching this a few weeks ago was a special thing l love it all bow hunting gun hunting offshore fishing heck even catching bluegill in a pond with the grandkids it's all good to me

• Sitka Gear