EagleeyeKyle 09-Apr-19
Deerplotter 10-Apr-19
EagleeyeKyle 11-Apr-19
09-Apr-19

EagleeyeKyle's embedded Photo
Hello Bowsiters hope everyone had a great winter and that you are eagerly awaiting the spring bear hunting season. For those you that don’t have a hunt planned yet, here’s your chance.

I have 2 spots available the first week of the season May 6-12 and also 2 spots May 20-26. These are cancellations so the price is greatly reduced. If interested please email [email protected] or call 780 850 9024

09-Apr-19
You guys should jump on this,I would except I am already booked for the 13th-19th and have been since last year.The camp is great,food ,hot showers,and lots of bears.Kyle will take care of you.

09-Apr-19
Is this a 2 bear hunt?

09-Apr-19

One of the legends. BIG TUNA
One of the legends. BIG TUNA
Yes this hunt takes place in a 2 bear area. There is a trophy fee on the second bear to encourage holding out for good mature boars. With trail cameras on all 40 baits sites all season long we are able to target the biggest bears in the area. You will be sitting a stand that is frequented by a pope and young class or better bear each night.

10-Apr-19
I met Kyle last year at a different camp. First class guide and guy. Would recommend his services for anyone seeking a quality experience.

11-Apr-19

• Sitka Gear