Brotsky 11-Apr-19
Treeline 11-Apr-19
Brotsky 11-Apr-19
Treeline 11-Apr-19
BULELK1 12-Apr-19
5575 12-Sep-19
Treeline 12-Sep-19
10-Apr-19
2019 Bighorn Sheep Hunting Season Finalized The South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks (GFP) Commission finalized a slight change to the Unit 3 boundary for the 2019 bighorn sheep hunting season by removing an area south and west of Badlands National Park. The bighorn sheep hunting season will run Sept. 1 – Dec. 31, 2019, and have four ram bighorn sheep licenses available. One of the three bighorn sheep licenses continues to be allocated as an auction tag.

10-Apr-19
The new Eastmans magazine has the archery world record that was taken there on the cover that should help auction price :-)

10-Apr-19
The auction was already held and the tag sold for $89k. The tag is not valid in the Badlands unit. The unit boundary was changed slightly to protect a small herd managed by the Rosebud Sioux Tribe. Apparently some of their herd was wandering into the open unit and they did not want their sheep harvested by non-tribal hunters or on non-tribal licenses.

11-Apr-19

Da White Shoe's embedded Photo
Da White Shoe's embedded Photo
Just a brute!

11-Apr-19
Wow what an animal.

11-Apr-19
Brotsky, Congrats on the winning bid! Are you going to let Kia shoot it?

:):):):):)

11-Apr-19
LOL...Nick, she wouldn't let me buy this crappy tag. She's just waiting to pull the Badlands tag in the drawing this year. At 4 points she figures she already has 3 more than she needs. :-)

11-Apr-19
How cool would it be if she won?!!!

11-Apr-19
Tavis, I have nearly 20 points, Nichole has 11, Kia has 4, and our boy Kaden has 2. I would be over the moon if any one of us ever drew a SD bighorn tag in my lifetime. The odds are extremely slim we ever will but you can bet all of Pat's beer tomorrow that we'll have our names in the hat every year!

11-Apr-19
Good luck! Awesome opportunity for a huge ram for sure!

12-Apr-19
I can see the Thread Title now-------->

1/2 Pint Harvest Full Curl Ram...…….haha

Good luck, Robb

12-Sep-19
Another giant ram has fallen in SD to a resident hunter..stay tuned.

12-Sep-19
Awesome!

• Sitka Gear