CurveBow 10-May-19
Missouribreaks 10-May-19
Huntskifishcook 10-May-19
Stryker 10-May-19
Rut Nut 13-May-19
11-Apr-19

Elite 1's embedded Photo
Elite 1's embedded Photo
Dems are at it again bill introduced to ban all sales of fur in 2021 CBS is taking a pole now which we are loosing.

11-Apr-19
It’s insane. It looks like it would have a huge impact on everything from taxidermy to trapping, hunting, farming, garment industry, the list goes on and on.

11-Apr-19

Ace's Link
Here is a link to the survey:

11-Apr-19
Thanks Chas wasn’t sure how to do that , now let’s all put in are vote show are power.

11-Apr-19
Currently 54% say fur is cruel...... :/

11-Apr-19
Tell em they have to give up their leather then. Never happen..... on many levels.....

Leather is just fur with the hair scrapped off. Love to see soccer moms in leather seated high end cars with "no furs" bumper stickers..... how did the world get so totally clueless.....

11-Apr-19
"..the state is full of stupids.." I tend to agree somewhat, based on state geography, but just how much actual experience do you have here in NY, and with NYers, Jeff, to support that blanket conclusion? Just wondering... ;)

11-Apr-19
It is sad when the likes of Alexandra Occasional Cortex and and her minions override the good people in outstate. Same model happening all over the country though. San Fran and LA thinking have ruined CA. Portland and Eugene control Oregon. Seattle folks run the rest of Washington state. The closer you get to the country's tallest buildings, the more common sense tapers off.

11-Apr-19
If Fox news put out the same survey, the percentages would read much different. Really, how many 'supporters' of fur sales actually pay attention to CBS news?

11-Apr-19
I also like the 'non-nonsense' Special glass to prevent birds strikes clause.. LOL!

11-Apr-19
Plenty of stupid everywhere. For example, Indiana. Indiana has the distinction of being the Meth capital of the world. Who would live there? its full of degenerates.

11-Apr-19
Lmao...that’s funny! Guess all these folks must be so disgusted, as they grab the leather steering wheel and gear shift knob in their Land Rovers. I cast my vote.

11-Apr-19
Anyone can vote on the survey, let's change those numbers.

11-Apr-19
These are the same people that are promoting the "green movement". I guess they aren't intelligent enough to realize that wearing a renewable resource is more "green" than wearing some synthetic derived from the oil industry.

11-Apr-19
New York is the blueprint for what every state shouldn`t do.

The only good thing is the liberals with the crazy ideas are guaranteeing a Trump re-election and the GOP taking back the House in 2020.

11-Apr-19
Whack jobs one and all

11-Apr-19
Scoot- I hear you. You may remember I lived in MN for 20 years. It seems like each subsequent governor has to try and out whack the previous administration.

11-Apr-19
Some time in the future there will be a poll on whether people should be allowed to hunt, fish, camp, eat meat, etc.

I wonder how the Native Americans feel about being told (basically) that fur is evil.

11-Apr-19
Realizing that there is a human huhters that register and vote democrat, is beyond my comprehension.

12-Apr-19
Voted, And that ruling should include no shoes, belts, gloves, purses, watch straps, saddles, auto's. etc. Let them buck the industry instead of just us hunters and trappers.

12-Apr-19
Forget the leather, that is not on the agenda. And yes, why any serious hunter/trapper would vote liberal is beyond comprehension.

12-Apr-19
JTV X100

12-Apr-19

Teeton's embedded Photo
Heres a screenshot of the poll numbers. I don't think the numbers have changed at all in the last 20 hours?????
Teeton's embedded Photo
Heres a screenshot of the poll numbers. I don't think the numbers have changed at all in the last 20 hours?????

12-Apr-19
Liberal honks trying to micromanage your life. because, like, they know better than you what you need and want.

12-Apr-19
NY Dems block bill expanding college tuition for Gold Star families after approving $27M in tuition aid for illegal immigrants.....

12-Apr-19
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., faced mounting criticism Thursday for feuding with freshman colleague Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, over his response to domestic terrorism. The dustup began after Crenshaw reacted to comments made by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who had been criticized for characterizing the 9/11 terrorist attacks as “some people did something.”

“First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as ‘some people who did something.’ Unbelievable,” Crenshaw tweeted

12-Apr-19
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Signs Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth State Micaiah Bilger Jan 23, 2019 | 10:22AM Albany, New York

12-Apr-19
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/new-york-truly-the-empire-state/#ixzz5kt2aliAw Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

New York – -(AmmoLand.com)- This week New York State took another drastic leap towards totalitarianism with eight new “progressive” gun laws that were passed by the government which is controlled entirely by the Democrats and will all become law as Andrew Cuomo, who pledged to sign them all once they reach his desk.

12-Apr-19
"Choice" is a central theme to Dem politics.

But here's the catch.............. you are only allowed to choose what they approve of and allow you to choose!

A cogent thinker with critical skills might surmise that this sort of negates the whole concept of choice!

Pete

12-Apr-19
What about the leather that the fur was attached to? They going to get rid of leather too?

12-Apr-19
The US butchers over 600,000 beef cattle twice a week to feed are love for beef. But they have to keep picking on us. I wish a squirrel would run a couple Walnuts up Dem Linda Rosenthal a**

03-May-19
It is annoying, I got in trouble with the neighbors for trapping squirrels in the backyard.

04-May-19
The illegal immigrants will eat our kids for lunch. 2=1 voted yes

04-May-19
If they want to ban animal cruelty let them eat carrots cause there won't be anymore confinement raised meat.

04-May-19
Blew out of that state nearly 9 years ago! The city runs the state. Hunted and fished there all my life in the northern Adirondacks.

04-May-19
69% for ban....looks like persons can vote more than once.

04-May-19
Oh yes for sure I have voted over 30 times.

05-May-19
Last kid graduates in a month and is off to the Air Force. Daughter has already left NY. Wife and I are working on our exit strategy and becoming another number in the thousands of residents fleeing NY. This state is totally out of control with their liberal agenda, big brother government and their taxes.

10-May-19
Currently 70% for ban; 30% for not banning. We've lost. No big surprise there....

Bunny huggers likely sit at home for days voting...

10-May-19
Good thing E.J. and O.L. lived when they did, what a sad State.

10-May-19
Half the people voting no are probably wearing UGGs on as they vote. Completely unaware they have animals on their feet.

10-May-19
Saw a huge billboard west of Billings Montana last weekend on I 90 that said to end the cruelty and outlaw trapping with a picture of a predator in a leg hold trap. It’s not just the east that is under attack but in the west that was opened up and the way paved by the trapping industry.

13-May-19
The irony..........................................

• Sitka Gear