Ken Taylor 12-Apr-19
ground hunter 12-Apr-19
APauls 12-Apr-19
Bou'bound 13-Apr-19
11-Apr-19

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo

Huntcell 's Link
Government was lobbied successfully to ban Grizzly bear hunting now the same group is pushing to ban Mt lion , lynx, and bobcat hunting.

And so it goes the ole domino effect. What’s good for the bear is good for the cat, elk, deer, sheep .........

11-Apr-19
Sadly when you have a ban on Grizzly Bear hunting, the horse has already left the barn. Not sure if it helps but it looks like Trudeau is on his way out.

11-Apr-19
Franklin, its Provincial not Federal. Trudeau has no say in the matter. BUT, lets get Trudeau out of here just the same!!

11-Apr-19
Dang that’s crazy. They are working on that here in the states too

11-Apr-19
The ban would apply to bobcat, lynx and cougars. Next up, wolves and coyotes.

People used to ignore fringe fanatics. Can't do that anymore.

12-Apr-19
Yup can’t ignore em, shoot, we’re letting one run our country at the moment!

12-Apr-19
Too many hunters voted for liberals and ballot box game management, we should clean or own act up before anything else. Hunters destroy themselves, how dumb.

12-Apr-19
Hunting laws may be under Provincial jurisdiction but Trudeau's extreme Liberal policies and ideologies have weakened the voice of hunters throughout Canada at a more accelerated pace than ever.

12-Apr-19

Tyler's Link
Wonder if the same group knows about the wolf cull that's happening in BC?

12-Apr-19
Yes Tyler, they know about the cull and they are pissing all over themselves in a frantic frenzy squealing that it won’t work.

But the hard evidence proves that it’s the only thing that’s working. We’ve been collaring wolves and caribou for years in study after study. And watching wolves cutting caribou numbers everywhere. The government’s policy is always to have another study so they don’t have to say “wolf cull” to the citiots that elected them.

12-Apr-19
BC hunting will be over with, within 10 years,,,, even too many bowhunters in the west drink the kool aid

my prediction and I use to live there, the most screwed up state in the west is Colorado, followed by Oregon and then Washington

think this 70 year old bow hunter is screwy,,, well we will see,,,, unless you hunters out there grow a pair, and get organized you will lose

here is the bottom truth,,, your all too soft

12-Apr-19
And what are you doing ground hunter? If you’re 70 it’s your generation that made the mess we’re in. You’re the generation that built what’s going and raised the children that are in power today. So before you clap yourself on the back for a job well done, consider the role of people your age. It’s not enough to create a crapstorm then back out and point the finger at the people left holding the bag.

12-Apr-19
Dang barely got back with the popcorn

12-Apr-19
Apauls - we are all entitled to an opinion - and it is only an opinion no matter how certain we are.

For example, here is an opinion on a different subject: I don't think that Ground Hunter deserved to be spoken to in that manner.

12-Apr-19
APauls no one is backing out pal,,, I fought the fight for a long time,,,and I will continue to fight till I am dead,,,,,,, one I am sick and tire of , is the younger hunters who refuse to get involved,,,, I always believed that for each state or province you hunt, you should be involved....

For what its worth, if more of the younger hunters would spend more time and money on what matters, instead of equipment and PC clothing that is acceptable, you might make a difference,,,,

My request to you younger hutners is GET OFF YOUR ASS AND SAVE YOUR PASSION

DO NOT TELL ME, I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS BUT I PROBABLY WILL BE DEAD IN 10 YEARS, FIGHT, FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT,,,,,

I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT, BUT I AM TRYING TO LIGHT A FIRE UNDER YOUR ASS, FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU NEED AND WANT I NEVER HAD TOO AT YOUR AGE, BUT NOW THE FIGHT IS IN OUR FACES,,,,,YOU YOUNGER HUNTERS, WAKE UP,,,,,,,,

INSTEAD OF A NEW BOW, MAYBE YOU SHOULD ORGANIZE AND SAVE FOR YOURSELVES WHAT YOU LOVE AND WANT

ITS TIME FOR NO COMPROMISE, I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THAT BS FROM CBA, WAKE UP, THEY WANT TO END IT ALL

WAKE UP AND FIGHT

WANT

12-Apr-19
Then I feel like we are on the same page. I put in no less than 70ish hours per year for my local bowhunting organization being the treasurer and putting on banquet etc. I apologize if I came off strong but the “you’re all soft” and “you need to grow a pair” I guess warranted a ballsy strong response lol. I’ve seen a common thread of of older people blaming our current situation on younger folks and I don’t think it’s without merit to say that we are all responsible for it, young, old everyone, no one is free from blame.

So I apologize gh, maybe caught me at a bad time but I don’t think your comments were warranted either. If you’re going to make blanket comments like that responses like mine can be expected. I’ve always been the type to believe in respecting my elders. I also believe I was called out.

I am in that bracket of younger hunters you speak of so you called me out and I’m responding. That’s what I do on the provincial organizational level besides the countless hours taking out new hunters and trying to expand our heritage.

13-Apr-19
the bigger problem than the fact young hunters are not fighting is that young people are not hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are a leaky bucket. out-flow greater than in-flow will eventually will lead to an empty bucket.

• Sitka Gear