LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
Rexpid Broadhead. Heard of them?
Rexpid Broadhead. Heard of them?
Never seen anything like it.
Never seen anything like it.
Was at the Archery shop today and the shop owner gave me this as a “sample”. Not sure if I should shoot an animal with it or slice my pizza! Strange.

13-Apr-19
Round Bin

13-Apr-19
Doesn`t look any stupider than most of the broadheads out there today.

13-Apr-19

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
New and improved.

13-Apr-19
saw them a few years ago, at the deer shows in Wisconsin, did not understand the wheel thing, anyway, always something new,,,,,, when they better design the bear razorhead, let me know

13-Apr-19
he was giving it away for a reason.

13-Apr-19
Hey.....more moving parts. What could possibly go wrong? The only thing that could make it better would be to add a rubber band and a battery/microchip to it in some way to enable it to perform.

13-Apr-19
I had to zoom in and still can't read the top of the package clearly. "Nothing Flies Farter"???

13-Apr-19
Have at it. I haven't changed heads in 15 years.

13-Apr-19
Elkman, I’m with you on that! Been shooting Slick Trick for 10 plus years now and don’t plan on changing anytime soon. I honestly took it for the ridiculous factor and a good laugh. The round blades are about as sharp as my butter knives. If anything they would impede penetration IMO. Gimmicky junk.

13-Apr-19
A fool and his money.......

13-Apr-19
Gimmick comes to mind...which means they’ll sell like crazy with some clever marketing! lol!

13-Apr-19
I checked their website. It says "Nothing Flies Faster." Not sure what proof they have (doesn't look terribly aerodynamic), but then again, when has lack of proof stopped archery manufacturers from making ludicrous claims?

13-Apr-19
I'd rather "throw and axe" through "the cage."

Nope, I'll stick with VPA.

13-Apr-19
I wouldn't shoot any animal with those. I seen them being pimped by a group of guys on TV last year. I thought great, just what we need more junk.

13-Apr-19
Does that come in 250 grains. Looking for something to finish off a Cape buffalo arrow with but it looks too small at 100 grains.

13-Apr-19
I’m guessing once that wheel starts spinning it accelerates. Pretty sure TBM had a theory on arrow acceleration

13-Apr-19
LOL APauls!

13-Apr-19
Aside from the fact that I wouldn’t shoot that head, I am simply amazed at the comments about how what you guys use always do the trick, so why look elsewhere?

Prop planes did the trick before jets.

Moccasins did the trick before scarpa and kennetrek.

I have to laugh at the comment about improving the bear razor head??

I guess my response to that is, show me the improvement on the model T.

It also makes me laugh how quick everyone is to blast somebody for inventing another product. And then in turn blast the consumer as a fool.

Invent something or innovate something yourselves. Invest your time and money and then market it. Oh wait, that would require sacrifice. Why do that?

I actually wholeheartedly think that even if it is broken, you live in a box to not look for that something better. None of us have seen it all, nor will we.

14-Apr-19
Training wheels

14-Apr-19
Dconcrete, I don't think there's many on this site that wouldn't shoot a new better head if it came out. But this pizza cutter design is nothing new and certainly not better. No one here is knocking inventors either. Some people just invent crap and because they came up with it feel there is nothing better. It's their "ugly baby" I haven't switched heads since I started shooting slick tricks either. Make fun of me for shooting a well built great shooting head.... I don't care.

14-Apr-19
Amen caribou77! Couldn't have said it better.

14-Apr-19
P.T. Barnum was right! I'll stick with (see what I did there? :^) ) my coc's...Grizzly, Zwickey...

14-Apr-19
I’m not making fun of you for shooting slick tricks. I shoot the magnum 125’s. They’re a great head. But you’re fooling yourself in life if you believe the best has already been built.

You’re fooling yourself if you think the best vehicles been built. The best plane. The best bow. The best arrow.

14-Apr-19
Good grief, lighten up, Alice. Penetration, enhanced by sharpness, is a BH’s best friend. Pretty freakin’ obvious to most of us that this design is lacking in both.

14-Apr-19
I won’t be shooting this head. But I now have a craving for a meat lover pizza.

14-Apr-19
Learn how to read farmer Fran. I Am simply pointing out that some people have to bash any forward thinking. And am pointing out the obvious that it’s quite hysterical that somebody bashes this, and then turns around and says let me know when they improve the bear razor head.

My point is, life would be pretty boring and unsuccessful If Nobody ever strived for better.

So you lighten up there satisfied sally.

14-Apr-19
If you consider putting a couple of pizza cutters on a BH as “forward thinking”...well hell, who can argue with that?

14-Apr-19
The problem DC, is that the pizza cutter broad head is not new, it is a regurgitation of a vintage epic fail. No forward thinking here.

15-Apr-19
I was a dumb idea 50+ years ago, and it's no smarter now.

15-Apr-19
"If this broadhead doesn't kill your quarry in 30 minutes or less, the next one is free!!"

15-Apr-19
DC, it's the old addage. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

16-Apr-19
And that adage is old and ineffective too.

16-Apr-19
No, it isn't actually. If somethings works changing it regardless of how "certain" you are that it is "better" is a risk until proven otherwise. Many an animal has been lost because some poor shlub got convinced he absolutely "had to try" the latest greatest gib-a-wibit. If you have a head that has been 100% for you, with no issues, that instills confidence, I would STRONGLY suggest you stick with it until proven otherwise... Just my nickel minus 3 cents.

16-Apr-19
The larger risk is not taking one at all. All business, all inventions, all innovations are risks. I find it very rich that YOU of all People are talking about trying new things. You get a new bow every single year if not multiple bows and you shoot the most highly debated head on the market that damn near had failure stories that match success stories. And you’re now the poster child for not trying anything new? Give me a break.

16-Apr-19
Many times things are designed in such a way to grab the buyers attention more than anything to make a quick buck and then move on. The broadhead market is saturated and it seems that some companies are looking for that unique thing to set them apart to target the gadget people. Many fishing lures are made to catch the consumer more than fish. If this broadhead just had standard bleeder blades, no one would be talking about it because its like others out there. I personally don't like the wheel design, I think it is a gimmick. I don't know how anyone would be able to get a good edge on something like that and to me its not a user friendly design. Based on some prior threads, many cant even get a good, sharp edge on a straight blade.

• Sitka Gear