BC 17-Apr-19
KyleSS 17-Apr-19
yooper89 17-Apr-19
TrapperKayak 17-Apr-19
KyleSS 17-Apr-19
14-Apr-19

KyleSS's embedded Photo
KyleSS's embedded Photo
I have entered a contest on Black Gold Premium Bowsights Facebook page. I shared my Black Gold Moment and who ever has the most likes on their picture wins. My Black Gold Moment happened Sept 2, 2018. I finally arrowed a buck that I had been after for four years. He was on a drastic decline antler wise but that didn't matter to me. To add to this moment, when my wife heard what happened, she dressed up my 4 month old son Cannon and brought him out to see daddy's deer. It was a very emotional and special day and I'm forever thankful I got to share it with my wife and son. To like my picture, follow this link

https://www.facebook.com/BlackGoldPremiumBowsights/?__tn__=%2CdkCH-R-R&eid=ARBbIfg53RGRNHdhol06COOuE6O0Nhw-evP5zGw6d7NYdiC5dqcVf7VPpI398YB7PNiJDUvZJfjalvt5&hc_ref=ARSEWSR0DY9I7pUZdCpx0DFK9--qgocQDBYmMY4tYxwy3QdmKgtu5MjHnQX3zA7TfBs&fref=nf&hc_location=group

Thank you for your time. This is the picture I submitted

14-Apr-19
Awesome. Love the elk horn propping him up.

14-Apr-19
Funny story about that shed, I was stalking this buck through the trees and I tripped over a 175" class mule deer shed, I picked it up to hang it in a tree to come back for it later. As I walked over to a tree to hang it, I found this elk shed laying on the ground. Given a 33" spread he would have been 340". It is a clean 7 point, I never did find the match.

14-Apr-19
Wow!! Cool story and what a day!!!! I'll give it a like .. Awesome buck btw.

15-Apr-19
If you have a quick minute, I would sure appreciate of any willing Bowsite members

15-Apr-19

Hawkeye's Link
Done:) Congrats on a fine animal and even better memory.

I will attach a link here that may help other Bowsiters as well. Good luck:)

15-Apr-19
Done

15-Apr-19
Thank you Hawkeye, I appreciate you doing that. I wasn't sure how to do that. I appreciate everyone taking the time to give my picture a like

15-Apr-19
Anytime someone asks me to vote for them I go take a look and vote on what I think is actually the best as opposed to voting for the individual. I hate contests that really just turn into popularity contests. In this instance, I do think your pic is the nicest, so I gave it a like :) Not that I really understood the contest. Seems like there is just a bunch of pics on their feed, but I don't really understand facebook well either lol.

15-Apr-19
Thanks APauls, the contest is to share your Black Gold Moment on their page. To my understanding a Black Gold Moment is what ever you define it as but I'm guessing you must be shooting a Black Gold sight. I choose this moment as it was one of the most impactful and meaningful moment I have ever had bowhunting; I just happen to shoot their sight.

16-Apr-19

KyleSS's embedded Photo
KyleSS's embedded Photo
KyleSS's embedded Photo
KyleSS's embedded Photo
Here are pictures of the same buck in 2014 and 2017

16-Apr-19
Black Gold, Tight Spot, Ripcord and Sitka. All Bowsite Sponsors! Great Pic!

17-Apr-19
Nice pic, I threw you a like!

17-Apr-19
Thanks Marty, I appreciate it. Today (Wednesday) is the last day for the contest. Any and all support is greatly appreciated. Every like counts at this point as I'm currently in 2nd

17-Apr-19
Well done, great buck and pic. Your son is going to want to keep that pic when he is older. I’ll vote for you. Good luck.

17-Apr-19
Thank you BC, I do appreciate the support

17-Apr-19
Done. Congrats on a cool buck and glad you got to share the moment with your little man. Hope he grows up to be a killer as well!

17-Apr-19
Looks like you already did!!! Congrats! I don't do facebook, but you get my vote anyway! TK

17-Apr-19
Yooper89, Trapper, Thank you very much. It really was an amazing day

• Sitka Gear