doubledrop 25-Apr-19
hoyt-6190 25-Apr-19
Grunt-N-Gobble 26-Apr-19
Beachtree 27-Apr-19
Beachtree 04-May-19
Cocoon Man 04-May-19
Beachtree 04-May-19
15-Apr-19
Yes.They come with a bandaid in the package they’re so sharp. Blade materials very similar to a havalon blade.

15-Apr-19
These look good!!

15-Apr-19
Looks like he's long-arming them LOL!!!

15-Apr-19
Here's what the add states .... "The Striker V2 is quite the upgrade from the original G5 Striker. With a bigger cutting diameter and a machine steel ferrule, the Striker V2 is stronger, bigger and flies better than ever." $45.00 -- doesn't say, but I'm assuming it's for 3 heads?

15-Apr-19
Look like a wacem xl. Good design

15-Apr-19
I’ve got plenty of the original Strikers and they’ve always worked...These are interesting though!

15-Apr-19
I switched from strikers to exodus heads. Was always pretty pleased with strikers but have been more impressed with the durability of the exodus heads. These new strikers will be good heads I’m sure.

16-Apr-19
I've been using G5 Strikers for six years and got six elk with them. 5 complete pass throughs and the sixth was a quartering away that went through everything and was protruding out the neck in front of the opposite shoulder. Can't ask for better results. Longest recovery was 100 yards. Last year 20 yds. Lots of good broadheads out there. But figure I will stick with these. I did purchase some of the new G5 Striker V2 today.

16-Apr-19
OK. Sounds like they are slightly wider cut than the original too. I ordered them so won't have them for few days. Was told to have a bandaid handy when I open them! Now that's a promotion!

17-Apr-19
I have been shooting the 125 striker for several years, they have preformed well.

I see that a BMP ballistic match point is available for them. I am wondering if they actually group closer to the same vs a regular field point, or is it just hype.

I know they have had a BMP for the Montec and the deadmeat.

17-Apr-19
I have been shooting the Striker Mag I heard there not going to make it any more

17-Apr-19
Yup, looks like this one may have replaced the Mags...

19-Apr-19

Whocares's embedded Photo
Got them today. Look good. Steel ferrule and wider cut. 2 1/4" vs the 2.068 before. Extreme sharp. I'll send 2 pics. One has the old and new side by side. The wider cut is obvious when you hold them but not so much in the pic.

19-Apr-19

Old and new on the left....for you older dyslexic guys...

19-Apr-19
Knew that would happen damn! Black ferrule is the old one.

25-Apr-19
The BMP's are a game changer in my opinion. Shoot them all year long and confidence is key.

25-Apr-19
Is the BMP supposed to be the same as the striker or striker v2, flight wise?

26-Apr-19
So did Chuck stop throwing axes through animals?

Sorry....... Couldnt resist!

27-Apr-19
There is a similar 4 blade version grim reaper Hades 4 blade 1 3/16 cut

04-May-19
I have been testing v2 and regular striker flight characteristics both are excellent, interesting thing after 20 shots into Rinehart target both will still shave hair. The v2 is going with me to Montana this year.

04-May-19
Beachtree assuming the V2 and the Strikers you shot were the same weight did the point of impact change.

04-May-19
No impact was same at 50 dead center , I have the wacem xl they fly great to but the v2 has stronger blades these are 125 grain version.

• Sitka Gear