Ken Moody Safaris 15-Apr-19
JTreeman 15-Apr-19
altitude sick 15-Apr-19
JTreeman 15-Apr-19
Ken Moody Safaris 17-Apr-19
15-Apr-19
UPDATE.... Annual SA quota 25... 2019 Fully Booked 2020 23 Booked...2 left 2021 4 Booked...21 left

NEW* Annual Mozambique quota (Cabo Delgado Province) ...10 2020 10 left

Only 2 buffalo left on quota in SA for 2020. These WILL book so if you’re interested in next season it’s time to move.

SA Package Price is $9900 for 7 day hunt inclusive of daily rate and trophy fee...

Mozambique Package Price is $13,500 for 10 day hunt inclusive of daily rate and trophy fee...RIFLE ONLY!

15-Apr-19
Great prices. Especially the Mozambique price.

15-Apr-19
Cabo Delgado Province is wild country in the northeast part of Mozambique. This is as “old” Africa as you can find. Hunting area is hundreds of thousands of acres. Hunting is, of course, free ranging and wild. This is a rifle hunt only! Area borders Niassa Province and Tanzania. Package Price is $13,500 and includes daily rates and trophy fee. I have hunted Mozambique for buffalo many, many times. This is one of the last remaining true frontiers of Africa and the price for the hunt is outstanding!!! If you ever dreamed of hunting buffalo as it was during the golden age, this is it...we just have land cruisers now :)

15-Apr-19

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo

15-Apr-19

15-Apr-19

15-Apr-19
Mozambique hunts must be booked in the September/October time frame so as not to interfere with our SA season. We don’t subcontract hunts. This is our quota and either myself or my partner will be there with you.

15-Apr-19
cool name of that province, what are the in country travel arrangements, bush flight costs.

15-Apr-19
We’ll discuss in detail when you’re here in three days. I’ll be picking you up myself at Africa Sky.

15-Apr-19
Too bad can’t use the bow on the Mozambique hunt. I would send you a check now if we could...

Missed you at the P&Y convention this year too, sorry you had to “work”. ;)

—Jim

15-Apr-19
Jim, I would entertain the idea of taking a seasoned bowhunter on this hunt but they would need to be highly experienced and in excellent physical condition. This is a tough, traditional track and stalk hunt consisting of long days and a lot of foot leather. You actually would be a perfect candidate given your level of expertise but with a bow, you need to be ready for the chance of coming home empty handed on this one.

15-Apr-19
Ok sounds good.

15-Apr-19
Ken, I plan to come home empty handed on every hunt! Killing something is just a bonus!

I’ll shoot you an email to discuss.

—Jim

15-Apr-19
Ok. We can certainly take you.

17-Apr-19
Just to clarify; We have ten buffalo on Mozambique quota. They can be hunted this year or next...

Waiting on clients now. We start with our first bowhunting buffalo clients tomorrow...Cannot wait!

• Sitka Gear