bowyer45 27-Apr-19
keepemsharp 27-Apr-19
painless 27-Apr-19
gunmaster 03-May-19
22-Apr-19

spike78's Link
Good catch by wardens in Michigan.

22-Apr-19
Many years back, while I was bank fishing for catfish on the Trinity river in Texas, I saw a boat with two guys in it speeding down the river towards me, behind it another with two wardens and their red light on a bar flashing, the first boat turned towards me, ramped up on shore and the two tried jumped out, one tripped and ended up on his back in the deeper water, the other tried to run past me up the steep bank, the officers were yelling STOP HIM... so I did, I tackled the SOB, the officers beached their boat, and hand cuffed both ... turns out these guys were shocking fish further up stream, they had a couple hundred fish in their boat, bass, crappie, catfish, bluegill, redeye, etc. .... they were being watched and were known poachers...

26-Apr-19
It's all a matter of where you live. Here in Colorado the government is shocking pike and bass out of the Yampa river totally ruining a trophy pike and bass fishery to save the pike minnow and squaw fish, endangered species. with our tax dollars!

26-Apr-19
That's nothing boyer45, in CA, they've killed off thousands of acres of orchards by denying them irrigation in an effort to save a minnow in the San Joaquin Delta.

26-Apr-19
...and all the while the polar bears are fatter than ever feasting on dead walruses falling from cliffs...

26-Apr-19
Those greedy bastards should lose their truck and their fishing licenses for life on top of the fines. 80 freaking walleye is ridiculous.

27-Apr-19
X2 BB

27-Apr-19
Maybe there "natives"?

27-Apr-19
$10 a pound? Worth poaching in Michigan for that price! Make it hurt!

27-Apr-19
Oh walleye, not sure what I like more the catching or the eating!

27-Apr-19
The eating is the greatest the fishing is like watching paint dry :}

27-Apr-19
Those walleye taste so good, it'd be hard to quit when you caught your limit. A friend of mine and I caught close to 200 under one waterfall/rapids on the Bloodvein River in Manatoba once. But we did release what we could not eat that evening. What a memory, caught a fish every cast.

03-May-19
What I want to know is what kind of bait these dudes were using. (they're still jerks though)

• Sitka Gear