Jaquomo 24-Apr-19
Rut Nut 24-Apr-19
squid 24-Apr-19
squid 24-Apr-19
Jaquomo 24-Apr-19
Kicker Point 25-Apr-19
Vonfoust 25-Apr-19
22-Apr-19
Not sure how this would work since the spray would come out way above the bear, but I bet they will sell a few to scaredy cat hikers!

22-Apr-19

Jaquomo's Link
Forgot the link..

22-Apr-19

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo

22-Apr-19
A guy could go to Taco Bell and the spray would be a foot or so lower Lou, that should do the trick for around $1.99.

22-Apr-19
one thing is for certain , when that guy is panicked and begins to flail in all directions anyone near him will be visciously attacked while immersed in a bear spray fog as the guy with backpack runs for safety

22-Apr-19
Certainly want to be faster than your partner! LOL!

"I don't know what happened to him.... he was right behind me....."

22-Apr-19
This thing is its own punchline!

It might work the next time a moose is chasing me though..

22-Apr-19
Good one James

23-Apr-19
I can just see the liability claims that would arise, like..."it went off in the cab of my truck while I was driving on a rough road," etc. Ha! Kevin

23-Apr-19
Just like the Phillies...........................................looks good on PAPER! ;-)

23-Apr-19
Guaranteed my cousin will have that, I'll be behind him in the dark, which he will forget. He'll hear a noise behind him which he will be sure is a bear attacking....

23-Apr-19
Looks kind of hard to aim.

23-Apr-19
Cue the music, "Meet George Jetson......"

23-Apr-19
I'd be spraying just like that, but a little lower down, and a slightly different color!

24-Apr-19
764 reviews are they serious! Camouflaged so bears can’t see it... are they serious! Where do you find this stuff Lou????

24-Apr-19
I was buying a Garmin Inreach online and this popped up on the website as something I might be interested in.....

24-Apr-19
You're tall, Lou, so tell us how it fits when you get it.

24-Apr-19
Just curious......................how many bear attacks happen from the rear???(being totally serious!)

24-Apr-19
Rut Nut you should invent knee pads with rattlesnake repellent!

24-Apr-19
Should also emit a LOUD little girl scream when the sprayer is activated.

24-Apr-19
LOL Mule! Would have to somehow be automatically deployed for unlucky SOB’s like me! ;-)

24-Apr-19

squid's Link
Add the Lion in Wait collar and you'd be well protected...LOL

24-Apr-19

squid's embedded Photo
squid's embedded Photo

24-Apr-19
That's awesome, squid! They have Goretex for breathability and titanium spikes to reduce weight. If only they had a Sitka camo pattern we'd be all set.

25-Apr-19
LOL!

25-Apr-19
At the push of a button, a parent can send 10,000 volts of electricity through the spiked collar directly into the jaws of an attacking lion. A separate radio channel directs a lower voltage into the neck of the child, for training applications. “It may sound extreme,” Kontie cautions. “But it’s better than becoming cougar poop—or an obnoxious teenager, for that matter.”

I've been trying for years to get the dogs ecollar on the wife. She's so scared of bears, and I'm sure cats, that this just might do the trick!

• Sitka Gear