Chief 419 23-Apr-19
swatmedic 23-Apr-19
t-roy 23-Apr-19
Buffalo1 23-Apr-19
Ollie 24-Apr-19
tenpoint 25-Apr-19
swatmedic 10-May-19
23-Apr-19
Looking at late season hunt both have deals looking for some sound advice ?

23-Apr-19
I have only hunted with Limcroma, but I wouldn't hesitate to hunt with either based on everything I've read on Bowsite. I've never read a bad report on either. I know my time with Limcroma was a blast and I hope to do it again soon!

23-Apr-19
tenpoint: I think it's a win win deal either way. Limcroma does include airport pick up in the price. They are located very close to each other in the Limpopo Valley and are both top shelf outfitters.

23-Apr-19
Been to Limcroma twice. It was first class in all respects. Have not been to the other one you mention.

23-Apr-19
I hunted Limcroma late season and couldn’t have been happier. Great hunt. The food and accommodations were top notch.

23-Apr-19
Hunted with Hannes Els at Limcroma in 2013 and 2015. Both excellent safaris. Great folks, amazing food and very nice accommodations, but best of all they know bow hunting. Looking to go back in 2021. Feel free to pm with questions. Would be glad to help.

23-Apr-19
Hunted with Limcroma in 2015, and, if and when I go back, it will be with them. Treated like royalty in every aspect of the hunt. I’m sure DreisVesser is a great operation as well, but I see no reason to consider someone besides Limcroma.

23-Apr-19
Hunted with Limcroma in Sept 2018. A good hunt.

Never hunted with Dries, but have never heard anything negative. I know that lots of folks on BS have hunted with Dries.

24-Apr-19
May want to carefully look at the trophy lists and compare that to your bucket list as one outfitter may have animal species available that are not available with the other.

25-Apr-19
Thank you gentlemen !

10-May-19
Also with Limcroma, they are very willing to spot & stalk, make use of pop-up and brush blinds, or hang stands at anytime to help maximize your hunting time. They work extremely hard and are all avid bow hunters themselves.

• Sitka Gear