Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
The buck I had at 15 yards last year
The buck I had at 15 yards last year
Jeff’s 2017 buck went over 190.
Jeff’s 2017 buck went over 190.
For those of you who follow our live Kansas hunt every year- you’re probably aware that they never have any openings.

For the first time in a decade Kent has two openings during my week 11/10-16. This is just for this year and probably will be a long time until it happens again. They only take 3 people a week and you’re hunting with me during our live hunt.

The hunt’s not cheap. CRO only takes 8 hunters a year on 20k acres of strictly managed lands in unit 16, Comanche county.

The hunt is 7 days. 6k. Includes lodging and transportation to and from stands. License is 550$.

Drawing deadline is April 26 so we’ll need an answer fast. It’s been a 100% draw success in that unit since it’s mostly made up of giant private ranches.

PM me if you’re interested and I’ll put you in touch with Kent.

23-Apr-19
Damn it man, I have to be in Kodiak Alaska in the 15th! I guess In 10 more year I’ll jump on the next vacancy...

—-Jim

23-Apr-19
Had I not booked a late season Alberta Bighorn Hunt, I’d be all over this one Pat....

23-Apr-19
Kota, let’s do it, we don’t need to work!

—jim

23-Apr-19
If I had the money I’d do it just to hunt with you and Jake if they gave me a doe tag! Have fun fellas

23-Apr-19
I’m in. Just spoke to Kent. Who else is coming ?

24-Apr-19
Has anyone else jumped on this?

24-Apr-19
Both slots are filled. I didn’t think it would take too long.

24-Apr-19
Im in, Cant wait! This is gonna be a busy year with the other hunts I have but im really looking forward to this one. Now I just need to win the ABA bear hunt!

24-Apr-19
Congratulations to the guys going on this hunt! Hope you all tag out on whopper bucks!

24-Apr-19
Holy crap! This is an awesome opportunity. Wish I could've snagged it. Good luck to the new guys in the CRO camp!

24-Apr-19
Always look forward to following the CRO hunt with Pat. What a great opportunity good luck!

24-Apr-19
Hell of an opportunity.

24-Apr-19
Dang that went fast! Thats a hunt I would have made happen

24-Apr-19
Opportunity to hunt with a legend. You should have auctioned this "opportunity" and put the proceeds in the Bowsite fund. Good luck.

24-Apr-19
Heck, could have probably made enough to cover even more beverages at the next P&Y Bowsiter Invitational!

• Sitka Gear