Matt Palmquist 24-Apr-19
Rock 25-Apr-19
Starfire 25-Apr-19
MikeSohm/Magnus 25-Apr-19
MikeSohm/Magnus 25-Apr-19
Matt Palmquist 26-Apr-19
Rock 26-Apr-19
24-Apr-19
Looking for a Magnus Rack Pack. Please let me know if anyone has one laying around they'd part with. Thanks,

24-Apr-19
Looking for a Magnus Rack Pack. Please let me know if anyone has one laying around they'd part with. Thanks,

24-Apr-19
You and me both:) I have one, but it is on it's last leg. Been looking for another with no luck.

Matt

24-Apr-19
I have a friend that has one that has never been used and is still in the original box. When I get to his place in 2-3 weeks I wil ask him if he wants to sell it and let you know. What are they worth?

24-Apr-19
If Palmquist is buying it I wouldn’t let it go for less than $5k!

—Jim

24-Apr-19
I always wonder how some of the best gear becomes obsolete. The first 2 things that came to mind was the Rack pack and Mell Dutton decoys.

24-Apr-19
Have one but its not for sale

24-Apr-19
Dang Jim:) I don't need one that bad...lol!

25-Apr-19
If it would help anyone I do not use the seat portion of my Rack Pack so I took it off and would be willing to part with it.

25-Apr-19
Yeh, if I was Mike I would bring it back. I love mine. Very comfy as a chair and as a pack frame I've used it to haul out elk.

25-Apr-19
No disrespect to anyone here but when we had them no one would buy them. We have tried but the original rackpack was made in China and to have them made in the United States which we would like to do the price point would be to high. Thanks

25-Apr-19
We also looked at different factories out of the United States to have them made and the quality just is not there. Thanks

26-Apr-19
Thanks for chiming in Mike. I was going to reach out to you about buying one but thought I had a few years ago and knew they were gone. Unfortunate they didn't sell better and a USA made option isn't more affordable.

Rock, my seat is ripping, but one of the chair legs is bent so even if I replace the seat it is likely about done being a chair. I will just start packing a blind chair with. The pack still functions. Thanks for the offer though!!

Matt

26-Apr-19

Rock's embedded Photo
Magnus Rack Pack Seat with Legs and backrest
Rock's embedded Photo
Magnus Rack Pack Seat with Legs and backrest
Rock's embedded Photo
Rock's embedded Photo
Matt, What I have is the complete seat including the legs and Backrest. See photo's

• Sitka Gear