Jaquomo 26-Apr-19
Whocares 26-Apr-19
Mule Power 27-Apr-19
Predeter 27-Apr-19
kentuckbowhnter 27-Apr-19
JTreeman 27-Apr-19
Aluminum Rain 27-Apr-19
26-Apr-19
Has anyone ordered maps from satellite imagery from somewhere? Like 6" or 8" to the mile.

26-Apr-19
I did, for the ranch next to where you guide. Pretty great resolution for the size of the print. I don't remember which company though.

26-Apr-19
I did, for the ranch next to where you guide. Pretty great resolution for the size of the print. I don't remember which company though.

26-Apr-19
When the ranch sold a couple years ago it was resurveyed and they got a new one through the surveyor. Pretty handy. I want one for my northern Minn hunting country. Have an old one from my working days from aerial photography but want a better one with the satellite imagery. Lots of logging has taken place. Think there may be several sources and thought someone may recommend a source.

27-Apr-19

Mule Power's Link
Game Planner Maps. You can customize. You can get sat imagery with topo lines which is very useful. Maps are top quality. Waterproof, tearproof. Ed is a great guy to work with too.

27-Apr-19
Mytopo.com.

I haven't ordered any of their imagery maps but have been happy with several topo maps I've got.

27-Apr-19
check out huntstand.com

27-Apr-19
I’ll second Mytopo, been happy with everything I have ordered from them and quick to deliver.

—Jim

27-Apr-19
The new usgs maps have imagery. The are free to download. All you need is access to a roll plotter to print them.

• Sitka Gear