altitude sick 29-Apr-19
altitude sick 29-Apr-19
altitude sick 29-Apr-19
t-roy 30-Apr-19
altitude sick 01-May-19
29-Apr-19

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
Jay’s wife Debbie connected on a big warthog this morning with her Excalibur crossbow. Very nice pig.

29-Apr-19
Awesome hog

29-Apr-19
Nicest boar I've seen anywhere.

29-Apr-19
congrats to the hunter!

Mark

29-Apr-19
WOW! Look at the size of those tusks!

29-Apr-19
SWEET !

29-Apr-19
That’s a big hog. She’s fortunate to get one that size without it being busted up on one or both sides.

29-Apr-19
Very nice hog. Congrats to the huntress.

I agree with Chief, that hog lived a while and never broke a toofy !! Wow.

29-Apr-19
WOW... that's a set of tusks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29-Apr-19
Congrats to the lady!

29-Apr-19
Nice warty! Congrats!

29-Apr-19
Wow! That’s a dandy! Warthogs are one of my favorite African game animals.

29-Apr-19
T-Roy, I have a thing for warthogs too. I tend to get warthog fever. We had seen this hog a couple times but he always came in to water down wind. Old pigs are pretty crafty. We could have killed many different species and many of those trophies. But our list was narrow since we have killed most of them and had a few others to concentrate on. We had a great hunt and can’t wait to come back and hunt with Ken and Fritz. Unfortunately now that I’ve tasted buffalo blood. I don’t know how I can ever come back without hunting them.

29-Apr-19

altitude sick's embedded Photo
Fritz’s dogs Jesse and Cuda are a treat to watch in action. From Tracking animals to chasing charging buffalo away to keep people safe.
Fritz’s dogs Jesse and Cuda are a treat to watch in action. From Tracking animals to chasing charging buffalo away to keep people safe.

29-Apr-19

Good luck to all that still have their hunt with Ken and Fritz this summer and next. Your in great hands. Truly “Professional Hunters”!
Good luck to all that still have their hunt with Ken and Fritz this summer and next. Your in great hands. Truly “Professional Hunters”!

30-Apr-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
They certainly get in your blood! I had a heck of time getting a big warthog in front of me, when we were over there in 2015. It was always one thing or another that would mess up the hunt for one of them. Case in point, we had a dandy boar come into the waterhole. He was about to step into perfect position for a shot, when another boar comes running in to challenge this one to a fight, which they did, and put on quite a show! My PH was filming the tussle, and I said to him “with my luck on warthogs, this guy will probably break one of his tusks off in the fight. No sooner than I had stated that, the bigger boar, indeed, did snap one of his tusks off! You could see it flying through the air in the video. I ended up killing this boar about an hour later, plus, I found the broken tusk from the big boar as a souvenir as well.

01-May-19
Nice boar T-Roy

• Sitka Gear