OFFHNTN 30-Apr-19
Scrappy 30-Apr-19
JTreeman 30-Apr-19
wilbur 30-Apr-19
Rut Nut 30-Apr-19
buckfevered 30-Apr-19
1CRAZYELK 30-Apr-19
29-Apr-19
Anyone ever hunt with Tom Bruhn in New Mexico with Canadian River Outfitters. We booked a bow hunt the last week of archery on a few of his private ranches down in unit 46. Seems like a great guy with some great land for elk hunting. I was just wondering if anyone has been there or even bow hunted in that area around unit 46

30-Apr-19
Your doing it backwards, your supposed to vet the outfitter before you book.

30-Apr-19
WOW Scrappy Thx. That seems ingenius. Im not looking for a critique on the oufitter to decide whether or not to use them. I was just asking for some elk hunting stories from unit 46 in New Mexico. Or by chance if anyone had hunted with them. I was under the impression that these forums were for bullshitting with fellow hunters that wanted to communicate about various hunting activities that we love..

30-Apr-19
These forums are also not a place for people with thin skin and/or those who are easily offended. Best of luck on your hunt!

30-Apr-19
I was just making a funny, sorry you were triggered.

30-Apr-19
I pretty much thought the exact same thing Scrappy. So I thought it was funny...

—Jim

30-Apr-19
I shot a nice 6X6 in unit 46 one year. Well nice for me he came good to bugling and scrappin a tree. Was the first day on a 5 day hunt.

Lots of thick forest in 46 I didn't see much for wide open space. Stay positve you'll have a great time.

30-Apr-19
Scrappy- I interpreted your reply in the same way 1CRAZYELK did....................................maybe next time if you are joking use one of these at the end of the sentence! ;-)

30-Apr-19
I read the OP's message much the same way Scrappy did, like the OP was soliciting advice on the outfitter being good or bad. Perhaps next time leading with "Tell me some elk stories from Unit X or any with Outfitter Y because I will be going there next year". Just my take on it.

30-Apr-19
A lil conflict goes a long ways to get folks talkin. Congrats to you Wilbur on your succesfull kill in 46. Thx to everyone for their comments. Ill work on my writing skills and my sense of humor. And always glad to hear any stories or input on a new area I plan to venture to. Ive only been elk hunting in Wyoming and Colorado so New Mexico will be a first this year.

• Sitka Gear