Will 30-Apr-19
spike78 30-Apr-19
drslyr 30-Apr-19
drslyr 30-Apr-19
spike78 30-Apr-19
drslyr 30-Apr-19
30-Apr-19
8:35 AM LIVE from Ma*
Took a drive around. Lots of turkeys out where i cant hunt them. Setup in the rain now.

30-Apr-19

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

30-Apr-19
Just setup the tree umbrella. Come on Tom. Have not heard a gobble yet this yr. and have done a lot of pre scouting. I know i sound like a broken record every yr but the numbers of animals out here in the western zones just arnt here anymore

30-Apr-19
Wild. Hopefully one will break the silence - tough conditions with the rain and all... Fingers crossed though.

30-Apr-19
I have very poor luck in the rain when it comes to gobbles. They will usually be in the fields when it’s raining but I have no permission in fields. Good luck and if need some spots there seems to be a lot of turkeys around in zone 7 come on down.

30-Apr-19
Rain has let up. In my drive around i saw two toms strutting in a field about 1000 yds where i can hunt so i went in to get as close as i could. Was hoping they would come lookin for me. Its brightning up and the rain has stopped. Im starting to hear other bird calls now.

30-Apr-19
I have just seen my first land animal in 2 days..... a Squee Earl. Tings r lookin up!

30-Apr-19
Funny you say that I haven’t seen a single squirrel anywhere even in my yard or dead on the roads. I think the lack of acorns have done a number on them.

30-Apr-19
Last 15 min. Nuthin so far. Looks like another bust.

• Sitka Gear