Bou'bound 04-May-19
JTreeman 04-May-19
Z Barebow 05-May-19
TD 07-May-19
JTreeman 07-May-19
Southern draw 08-May-19
Brotsky 08-May-19
02-May-19
Anyone from the site have any first hand knowledge of this new product line. Looks interesting

02-May-19
Interested in the fabric and how quiet it is or isn’t.

02-May-19
Mine is on the way. We will see...

—Jim

02-May-19
Let us know jim

03-May-19
Hopefully it’s hit so I can start buying some of the last generation stuff much cheaper. Or from up-graders that have “new without tags” hanging in closets.

03-May-19
"Hopefully it’s hit so I can start buying some of the last generation stuff much cheaper. Or from up-graders that have “new without tags” hanging in closets."

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

03-May-19
JTreeman...what size do you ware? 8^D

03-May-19
Yep it looks like the Kenia ultra without the pit zips and single chest pocket, I’m interested in this offering to if someone gets their hands on one.

03-May-19
Ha, I wear small, no wait extra small!

I have a real problem with hunting clothes. I’m almost like a woman (almost)! I don’t get rid of them either. I still have and use some of the first generation original run Kuiu stuff! I get a bunch of crap from my buddies for my hunting office and hunting closet! ;)

—Jim

04-May-19
I’m steadily watching the KUIU Outlet for some of that sorry, obsolete clothing to go on sale.

04-May-19
I just want a glimpse of Jim's shoe closet..... =D

04-May-19
This stuff must be new if Cory does not have a dozen pieces of it in multiple patterns yet.

04-May-19
I think I probably have more hunting clothing than most any of us need, but it is nowhere near Cory level! He is a whole other league than me.

—Jim

05-May-19
JTreeman. You are nothing like a woman. You actually hold on to your clothing. You don't wear it once or twice and then donate that "old thing".

07-May-19
Jim doesn't donate clothes (that I know of... maybe his "smalls" just don't fit me....heheheh...) but he does donate things like meat bags and knives and stuff to less fortunate bowhunters..... =D

07-May-19
Ok, by semi-popular demand, a quick review of what I got. I only purchased the Kutana pants and hybrid jacket. Not the rain gear or the softshell jacket w/hood.

I have lots of Kuiu, so maybe a bit of a fan boy, but I don’t hold punches on stuff I don’t like either. I do think I’ll really like the hybrid jacket, good fit, I bought L, but may swap it for an XL, Kuiu sizes are not super consistent as many know, and I usually fall between L and XL on lots of brands though, so I kinda give them some slack on that. Its more of a sweatshirt/insulation layer rhan a jacket in my mind, trim fit in the arms (good for layers) and OK through my chubby belly. Full zip front, in obtrusive thumb holes. No pit zips.

The pants are pretty slim and I feel like they are defiantly a little small in the waste. I will be returning them for one size larger. I am pretty consistent 34, but they just ain’t gonna work. They are pretty slim all the way through the legs and the pocket layout is a little different, I can take it or leave it. The Attack pants are my favorite and these will not be replacing them. I catagorize them between the Attack and Tiburon as far as material “weight”.

I certainly don’t think the line is a game changer by any means, but a decent addition for guys looking for early season outerwear. I wouldn’t expect to see droves of “old stuff” at deep discounts everywhere right away.

—Jim

08-May-19
Thanks for the review Jim.

08-May-19
Thanks for the review Jim. Sounds like the stuff I have is still the way to go!

• Sitka Gear