RDHunts 04-May-19
DonVathome 04-May-19
Elite 1 04-May-19
Lone Bugle 04-May-19
BullBuster 07-May-19
Mathewshootrphone 07-May-19
wildwilderness 07-May-19
03-May-19
Somehow after 15 years I pulled my goat tag. And my sheep tag. This year will be quite the adventure.

03-May-19
Might want to find a way to limit the stress now. Congratulations you lucky dog. Try to remember to have fun!

03-May-19
Good lord that’s exciting!

03-May-19
What an epic season! Post lots of pictures.

03-May-19
Good for you!! Your in for a great fall. Congrats! I hope you keep us posted.

03-May-19
You going to keep both? I’d have to think about turning one in. Lot of scouting and hunting and time from work in one season. I say that and will probably then draw moose and have decide sheep or moose or both. But I’ve faced worse dilemmas!

03-May-19
Man I don’t know if I’d be excited or a little bummed. I guess it depends on how much time off you have coming this fall! I would go after the “easier” one first if the seasons overlap.

03-May-19
Congats! Have the time of your life!

03-May-19
I drew Colo sheep and goat the same year....many years ago. It was the most exciting summer and early fall I have ever had. The weekends I weren't in sheep country I was scouting goats. I had just as much fun scouting as the actual hunts. Take lots of pics and video to remember your great season! Good luck and congrats on your tags!

04-May-19
The problem with turning one of those tags back in, is that there's a very good chance that you'll never draw it again.

04-May-19
Thanks all for the support. Keeping both tags and busting ass this year to get it done!!

04-May-19
WOOHOO!!!

04-May-19
There you go

04-May-19
Congratulations! And have a great fall.

04-May-19
Wow! Congrats what a draw. Like everyone says post scouting pics and updates.

04-May-19
Dream Season coming up for you.

Congrats man!

Good luck, Robb

04-May-19
Your going to have one heck of a year!

04-May-19
Congratulations... great problem to have. Ed F

04-May-19
Congrats!! You made the right choice, you have to keep them both and just figure it out! I wish I had half of your problem.... Good Luck!!

04-May-19
Enjoy the ride! Congrats!

04-May-19
Did anyone else NOT receive an email confirmation (either way) from CPW?

04-May-19
Check your junk or spam folder

04-May-19
Congrats 2xlung......it is very do-able. There was a Bowsiter a few years back who pulled sheep, goat, and Bull Moose all in the same year. He filled all three tags with a bow. Congrats again on your super luck!

04-May-19
Mine went to my SPAM folder. I moved it to the DISAPPOINTMENT folder.

04-May-19
Drew a G5 archery goat tag, If anybody else drew this tag in the past and would like to share some information please PM me and I would appreciate any help. Also If a person who drew this year would want to send some time scouting and learning the unit and possibility hunting together please PM me also. Good luck in the draw to everyone.

04-May-19
Nothing here, went for "easy" nanny hunts, no sheep either.

Congrat's to those who drew.

04-May-19
Congratulations, my wife drew once in a lifetime moose elk tag same year got them both high stress. All I had to do was buy another freezer good luck.

04-May-19
I drew both sheep and goat in the same year once... got a goat that year. put on 150+ miles of scouting for sheep..... got a lot of great pictures of sheep...

07-May-19
Congrats! I drew a goat tag in CO myself.

07-May-19
Definitely quit your job!!

07-May-19
I also had both in 2004 best hunting season of my life stared in August hunted till December. Antelope, elk ,bear , goat, mule deer and sheep tags all punched and I still have a job and a wife

07-May-19
A couple years ago I drew a sheep tag and my teenage son drew a goat tag the same year. Luckily they were not overlapping seasons. It worked out great, and we were really motivated to get in shape, upgrade gear, and spent a lot of time in the mountains all summer. If you are limited on time/ seasons, focus on the sheep since this may be your only chance with how the odds are... I hope you have plenty of vacation time!

• Sitka Gear