ELKMAN 15-May-19
JakeBrake 15-May-19
timberline53 16-May-19
Rockbass 17-May-19
09-May-19
Should be popping up soon!

They certainly take their sweet time...

09-May-19
I think last year was the 13th Hopefully possibly maybe a fun deer tag for me?!

09-May-19
The perpetual wait for disappointment.... I'm trying to stay positive but it feels like they just like my application fees.

09-May-19
I had to really watch dates this year with a planned trip already in October and September. So the only hunts I put in for are mega low odds jackpot hunts. We’ll see how that turns out. I’m sure it will be negative, as always

09-May-19
Please Utah, turn my season upside down

09-May-19
Last year my card was hit for my kids LE elk tag and my general deer tag on 5/9. But with how the calendar landed with tag allocations, it'll probably be next week.

There's always a chance. My kid beat 2% odds for her rifle tag. I beat 4% odds back in 2012 for an archery tag. What I'm trying to say is the Utah draws are a tax for the mathematically challenged or an addiction for the hopeful hunters.

09-May-19
If they do, you’re gonna have to change your name, Will;-)

09-May-19
I haven't heard of anyone that's had a card hit yet. Usually the UT residents announce it first because there's so many resident deer tags given out.

09-May-19
I got tired of chasing a pipe dream deer tag this year and decided to cash in on a "mid-tier" unit. So I should draw unless I screwed up my application, or there are 5+ more non-residents with more points who came to the same conclusion I did. So nothing is guaranteed in life, I'll block out the time on my calendar if/when I get the tag.

09-May-19
I'm okay with that, Tavis. If I draw UT I'll change my handle to oil tag Will :)

09-May-19
May 9th last year was my hit for goat. I’m counting on Utah big time now that Wyoming broke my heart today.

09-May-19
Counting on drawing Utah is quite the leap of faith...

10-May-19
Ya think? LOL! ;-)

10-May-19
Snowball's chance in hell but I've already got a great elk tag so I'm sure I'll draw this year. May have to quit my job if I do!

10-May-19
Are you guys checking CC's or just relying on an email from the state? My rejection email came May 12th last year. I hope to hear "officially" on Monday either way. TODDY

10-May-19
I think I either didn't draw, or I won't draw. . . .

I checked my debit card statement, and I had two suspicious charges from Raoco Texas Parks and Wildlife. $100 each. From just a couple days ago. I didn't charge that. So I talked to my bank. I'm on a compromised card list. That card will be shut down.

So I went into Utah to change my card. It wouldnt' let me. It said all transactions have been successfully processed for my application. So either I didn't draw, and they're done. Or when they do draw, I won't be able to change my card.

Bad word! Bad word! BAD WORD!!!!!

10-May-19
I called Utah. Apparently if that card doesn't work, they'll call me if I draw. Phewwww

10-May-19
We need to start rounding up convicted credit card frauds and identity thieves and start lynching them. I'm so tired of this nonsense. Having to get new cards. Having my card declined in a restaurant because the bank is paranoid. These people are parasites living off of hard working families.

10-May-19
Absolutely Idyll!

And throw in the anti hunters and wolfies as well!

Anyone seeing a card hit yet??

10-May-19
I just did for general deer only.

10-May-19
Ok, so, tomorrow I'm going to be looking for that $1500 charge...

10-May-19
They are Hitting Fella's!

"Ya Gotta Believe"

Good luck, Robb

10-May-19
Still trying to believe!!!

10-May-19
Those were points you bought in Colorado. Oops.

"From: Bake 10-May-19Private Reply I think I either didn't draw, or I won't draw. . . . I checked my debit card statement, and I had two suspicious charges from Raoco Texas Parks and Wildlife. $100 each. From just a couple days ago. I didn't charge that. So I talked to my bank. I'm on a compromised card list. That card will be shut down.

So I went into Utah to change my card. It wouldnt' let me. It said all transactions have been successfully processed for my application. So either I didn't draw, and they're done. Or when they do draw, I won't be able to change my card.

Bad word! Bad word! BAD WORD!!!!!"

10-May-19
Hell! Bake you just denied your charges for your Colorado points! Damnit!

10-May-19
Seriously?!?! They waited that long to charge? Guess I’ll call the bank tomorrow. I feel stupid

11-May-19
We need to start rounding up convicted credit card frauds and identity thieves and start lynching them. I'm so tired of this nonsense. Having to get new cards. Having my card declined in a restaurant because the bank is paranoid. These people are parasites living off of hard working families.

For sure..... You start hanging them with no hoods so people can see their eyes bug out and it would minimize it real quick

11-May-19
Just got a Utah bucks permit pending charge on my CC account!

11-May-19
Congrats Lewis......what amount?

11-May-19
Still nothing showing for charges...

11-May-19
$268, only applied to general season and not LE.

11-May-19
Been checking every hour, finally got hit for LE Deer; $468.

Utah is the only interior (non-coastal) western state I have not hunted, looking forward to it.

11-May-19
Congrats, have a fun hunt.

11-May-19
Thanks Bob.

11-May-19
My credit card statement shows an $800 pending for Utah bucks permit. My Utah app shows I only applied for points for deer. I did apply for an elk tag. A LE elk permit is $800. Anybody have any thoughts what may be going on here? A better question, anybody drawn an elk tag that was billed as a buck permit on their CC?

11-May-19
Something must be off with their system, still no hit for sheep for me yet.

11-May-19
Any hits for elk yet and what does it look like?

11-May-19
bowonly you have your elk tag I believe

11-May-19
Bow Only...you have an elk tag

11-May-19
Agreed. Bowonly, you drew an elk tag. Grats.

Anyone seeing new hits on Saturday? Or are they going to resume Monday...

11-May-19
My guess is that the elk tags are done. Dang. I had high hopes with my 14 pts. No doubt I was the highest point holder but it was a random only tag.

11-May-19
"Utah Bucks ...." is just the header for the cc charge.

11-May-19
I went and put gas in the truck just to see how fast my card would react.

1 Hr Later the charge is there. Prospects are looking slim here for drawing this season.

Good Luck to everyone!

11-May-19
Wow. When it rains, it pours. Did you ever get wonder when applying to multiple western states for years , what would you do if you drew two premium tags at the same time? Naw, that can't happen. Odds are just too long. Looks like I now have two premium elk tags during the same time period. MT and UT.

11-May-19
Utah Resident . 3 hits two $40 and one $80. So my options are 4 general tags or two general and one limited book cliffs deer. Please lord.

12-May-19
Tjw, I'd assume they'd bill separately for tags so I don't see your first option as viable. I'd guess someone in your family has a book cliffs deer tag.

Did you guys get hit today or yesterday?

12-May-19
My pending charge indicates the hit happened late Friday afternoon.

12-May-19
Congrats pav!

12-May-19
Yesterday. I researched it already .. I put my dad and me in on party hunt. So four general tags is odd on. But I can still dream....

12-May-19
Ahh, well, that'd make sense then. GL nonetheless.

12-May-19
The dont see any results listed on my account and no pending charges as well.... no surprise considering the units I applied in. Might be a good thing considering i just lined up my 4th hunt of the fall. At this point if it isn't a sheep tag I most likely am not fitting anymore in.

12-May-19
I don’t think the resident elk tags have hit yet. I’m about 99% a buddy of mine will draw an area with his points and he hasn’t seen a hit yet. I’d did get hit for Gen Deer Saturday AM.

12-May-19
Hopefully some more charges will show up tomorrow! Thinking my brother in law and I were in the money for antelope this year... If not antelope, should be really close for bison...

12-May-19
Looks like I drew an archery mule deer tag.

12-May-19
Pending Utah bucks permit $40 on mine. Just a general deer area.

13-May-19
Has anyone heard of anyone getting hit for OILs yet?

13-May-19
Still nothing that looks like Utah for me. Come on Bison!

13-May-19
Emails are hitting now.

13-May-19
Got the email. Nada across the board

13-May-19
Just got my email.

13-May-19
Dear John across the board for me.

13-May-19
No email for me yet. Must be processing my DBHS tag.

13-May-19
Points for me, but thats all I bought...lol

13-May-19
Ok, just got the email. Apparently Don Peay has other plans for my sheep tag.

0-14 on LE tags so far this year.

13-May-19
Just received my email. Unsuccessful for elk and deer.

13-May-19
0 for me

13-May-19
Just Gen Deer for me.

13-May-19
Nothin for me

13-May-19
negative for everything. shocker.

13-May-19
Nada. Not shocked. But I’m o’fer this year on a lot of draws too.

13-May-19
Six unsuccessful apps. Your welcome UTAH.

13-May-19
unsuccessful on tag.. Goin all in on OTC antlerless elk.. gonna need lots of luck on this one.

13-May-19
I drew a Newfoundland Mtns resident archery Rocky Mountain Bighorn tag. 17points. Not big rams but should be a fun hunt.

13-May-19
Nada. Zip. Zero.

Utah hates me...

13-May-19
Had a CC hit so knew I drew, but it was good to get the email to remove all doubt. Decided I was too old to keep chasing a Pauns deer tag, cashed in my points for Book Cliffs bowhunt.

13-May-19
just found out an acquaintance of mine drew Nebo mt. goat with 0 points.....it happens, just not to me. Points only for me.

13-May-19
Nothing here making it an official o'fer year for me for all draws I put in for. TODDY

13-May-19
Unsuccessful moose, desert BH and LE elk. 19 years and counting I think?

14-May-19

pav's embedded Photo
pav's embedded Photo
Was pretty confident based on the credit card hit, but now it is official. First one of these I've seen from Utah since I drew my elk tag from the preference pool nine years ago. First ever random tag in Utah.

14-May-19
You are going to have a blast, Paul!

14-May-19
Good on you Claude!!

It's a Bitch to get out to the Newfies but a fun hunt for sure. Not bad Rams at all, Cali subspecies if I recall correctly.

Good luck, Robb

14-May-19
Yes, Cali’s. Thanks Robb

14-May-19
Congrats on the Rocky (Cali) ram tag Claude!

I have 17 points now...but still a longshot for a non-resident.

14-May-19
Zippo in Utah, but I know i'm getting close on a couple!! kind'a like my back yard bownutco

14-May-19

14-May-19
Congratulations to those that drew, once again all unsuccessful across the board. At least I’m very consistent when it comes to drawing Utah tags.

15-May-19
You missed the app period Pat. It was 9 months ago.

15-May-19
See any bucks?

15-May-19
same as every other year

15-May-19
Archery antelope for me

16-May-19
We are beyond excited--my oldest son, Noah, drew the Bookcliff multi season elk tag! Hopefully he will get his first bull with a bow! Should be a great hunt from what we've heard! We would welcome any info from you Bowsiters who have hunted there! Thank You!

17-May-19
No email No hit on CC Takes that long to get an email up to Canada? Air Canada is even faster than that!

• Sitka Gear