Tradmike 13-May-19
Phantombowstrings 13-May-19
12-May-19

Phantombowstrings's embedded Photo
Handmade strings of ours.
Phantombowstrings's embedded Photo
Handmade strings of ours.

Phantombowstrings's Link
Hello all, my name is Richard Dennis, and I am the co-owner of Phantom Custom Bowstrings. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and our business to everyone. We make a bowstring using a proprietary unique method of assembly and construction. Everything about our strings is unique compared to the typical way they have been made. We believe our strings will perform better than any other, and think you will believe it too.

We offer a one year unconditional warranty on our strings, good for a one time replacement no questions asked. We will honor any and all other manufacturer related issues with our strings, should there be any, for two years from the date of purchase. We are very customer focused and we are obsessed with quality and pleasing out customers with the best product available.

Our strings have been made for decades by a man named Mike Carter. His bow tuning process, known as "Crackerizing", has become famous and is on the bows of many hunters, bow enthusiasts, world leaders and celebrities alike. His strings have a long and storied history. The string recipe has been passed on to his son, Matt Carter, and myself to continue his legacy of excellence as he nears retirement. While we are new in name, our strings have been around and wowing people for approximately four decades. We are excited and honored to continue Mike's legacy.

Our mission at Phantom Custom Bowstrings is very simple. We want to make the best 100% handmade bowstrings money can buy using the best materials on the planet at a reasonable price. We believe in treating every single customer as though they are our only customer, and when we make you a set of strings we are making them as we would for our own family. Our goal is not to sell you just a string; our goal is to provide such good strings with such good service that we are the only company you will ever want to buy from. We hope that our strings become a tradition of excellence that serves you, your children, and your friends and family. We are dedicated to the concept of old fashioned business by taking pride in our product, treating our customers well, and doing the right thing.

Phantom Custom Bowstrings has a long, proud history and tradition of excellence. We want you to be a part of that history and tradition. Contact us today to see what the Phantom can do for you!

13-May-19
Welcome aboard, thx!

Your link doesn't work for me, you might want to confirm the address got typed correctly.

13-May-19

Phantombowstrings's Link
My apologies on this. We are unable to edit the link, but I have provided a new one on this response that should work. Sorry about that everyone.

Rich

13-May-19
The link in the Header worked fine for me.

13-May-19
No recurve or longbow strings?

13-May-19
Thank you for asking about this! Currently we do not manufacture recurve or longbow. As we expand we may look at manufacturing longbow, recurve, and crossbow strings. For the time being however we custom make compound strings, either individual or sets.

Thank you again,

Rich

• Sitka Gear