DVS 27-Jul-19
DVS 04-Aug-19
Blake Patton 04-Aug-19
Mad Trapper 05-Aug-19
Drahthaar 05-Aug-19
DVS 17-Aug-19
14-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This is one of Clay's amazing trophies. What a magnificent animal.
DVS's embedded Photo
This is one of Clay's amazing trophies. What a magnificent animal.
DVS's embedded Photo
A job well done on this Gemsbuck and what tasty fillets we had!
DVS's embedded Photo
A job well done on this Gemsbuck and what tasty fillets we had!
DVS's embedded Photo
Another challenging animal to get. But your persistence paid off at the end, Clay.
DVS's embedded Photo
Another challenging animal to get. But your persistence paid off at the end, Clay.
DVS's embedded Photo
This Sable was not on Clay's wish-list, but who can let such a amazing trophy pass buy?
DVS's embedded Photo
This Sable was not on Clay's wish-list, but who can let such a amazing trophy pass buy?
Clay Carter was one of our first bowhunters for the season. All the way from Texas, he had is work cut out for him. But managed to harvest some great trophies. Well done Clay. We had a lot of fun and hope to see you back again, soon.

14-May-19
Beautiful Trophies, Congratulations too Clay. Forrest

20-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
The best hunt is the hunt where the unexpected happens and this Buffalo was not planned at all!
DVS's embedded Photo
The best hunt is the hunt where the unexpected happens and this Buffalo was not planned at all!
DVS's embedded Photo
Cody managed to harvest one of these amazing Zambian Sables!
DVS's embedded Photo
Cody managed to harvest one of these amazing Zambian Sables!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Red Hartebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Red Hartebeest.
"Every day brought a new place and experience, but I will always remember the hunt as the “2 Sable/ Cape Buffalo” hunt. The time taken by Willem to customize my hunt to the type and style of hunting and enjoy was seamless. Everything is done to enhance the hunters experience, from game selection to the video. Dries Visser exceeded my expectations." Cody Cowan

27-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This is what Africa is all about, family, memories and hunting!
DVS's embedded Photo
This is what Africa is all about, family, memories and hunting!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Kudu, what a hunt!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Kudu, what a hunt!
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing like being able to add a "African - coyote" to the mix.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing like being able to add a "African - coyote" to the mix.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Impala ram that our hunter can be very proud of.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Impala ram that our hunter can be very proud of.
"The hunting was amazing. Harder than I thought but satisfying. The effort Cobus put in to put me into Good set-ups and advice to make good, clean, ethical shots was important to me. I was treated like I was the most important client he has. The trackers (Getmore and Max) where so awesome. I also really, really appreciate the effort that is put in for the photo or video after the shot. Sometimes, the photo is the only thing you have, to reflect on after. All and all, well-run, tight operation “100 percent” or “200 percent” for sure!" David Affleck, Salt Lake City

04-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What a sight, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a sight, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
As Golden as the Golden sunsets in the African Bushveld.
DVS's embedded Photo
As Golden as the Golden sunsets in the African Bushveld.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the tiny ten, well done George.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the tiny ten, well done George.
DVS's embedded Photo
And there is always some time for a little bit of exploring and visiting with some elephants.
DVS's embedded Photo
And there is always some time for a little bit of exploring and visiting with some elephants.
"Remarkable experience. My brother-in-law and I came to bow hunt and brought our wives… who do not hunt… I think our wives had more fun than we did. The guides and trackers where remarkable, they are all knowledgeable and it was a pleasure working with them. My favorite part of the trip was the food at dinnertime. I really enjoyed the fact that the meat was from your hunts and it was prepared with perfection. Wonderful! The accommodations were nice, and the grounds were well kept. The staff was excellent and accommodated all our needs, from laundry service to preparation of the animals. It was a wonderful trip for both hunters and non-hunters. Much appreciated." George Ralphs

22-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Justin Berg started off with a bang, managing to get this amazing Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
Justin Berg started off with a bang, managing to get this amazing Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Kudu Bull did not come easy. Justin had to dig deep for this one.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Kudu Bull did not come easy. Justin had to dig deep for this one.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a great shot on this Red Hartebeest, well done Justin.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a great shot on this Red Hartebeest, well done Justin.
DVS's embedded Photo
Perfect, with all it's imperfections!
DVS's embedded Photo
Perfect, with all it's imperfections!
George, Justin, and Gus Berg from Colorado made their way over to us for a great hunt. Three generations of men, getting to spend 10 days of quality time in the bushveld. Memories for a lifetime.

22-Jun-19
Magnificent trophies. Congrats to all.

23-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Impala Ram came in at just the right time for Gus to make a perfect shot on.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Impala Ram came in at just the right time for Gus to make a perfect shot on.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A very impressive Waterbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
A very impressive Waterbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
Side by side, three generations of Berg men, having the time of their life, in Africa.
DVS's embedded Photo
Side by side, three generations of Berg men, having the time of their life, in Africa.
Like father, like son. A tradition, a passion and a love for the outdoors has brought Gus and his dad, Justin even closer as father and son. Hunting side by side, Gus managed to hunt some amazing trophies with his dad.

30-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
One of the amazing trophies that George waited patiently for, a magnificent Kudu Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the amazing trophies that George waited patiently for, a magnificent Kudu Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
This is how you end of another perfect day in Africa!
DVS's embedded Photo
This is how you end of another perfect day in Africa!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Sable Bull!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Sable Bull!
The first generation of the 3 Berg men, Mr. George Berg. What a hunt, what a great time for grandfather, son and grandson.

08-Jul-19
Jim Fitzgerald was one of the hunters, part of the Fitzgerald, Berg and Muldoon group. Jim is one of those hunters that's been over to Africa for over 15 times and still has animals to hunt on his bucket list. Once Africa gets under your skin, you are hooked for a lifetime.

08-Jul-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Night hunting at it's best - honey badger
DVS's embedded Photo
Night hunting at it's best - honey badger
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Black Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Black Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Sable, well done Jim!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Sable, well done Jim!

16-Jul-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Your dream animal Tom, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
Your dream animal Tom, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
Another great animal to your collection.
DVS's embedded Photo
Another great animal to your collection.
DVS's embedded Photo
Breathtaking Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Breathtaking Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog!
This was our second trip toe DVS and it was a great adventure. The number of animals was incredible. My PH Willem was very professional and a joy to be around. His knowledge of game was exceptional. He helped me accomplish my goal of harvesting a Cape Buffalo. It was an experience I will never forget. They are intimidating animals. Our group of 5 hunters harvested all off their target animals.

The food was fantastic, and the staff was very accommodating. We all felt like we were coming home, and the facilities and accommodations are all first class. I would highly recommend DVS for any bowhunter wanting to come to Africa. -Tom Luffel

20-Jul-19
Gotta love it when a plan comes together. The staff, guides, & food were top notch & our entire trip went w/o a hiccup. Elana was an amazing host, she never sat still & made us all feel like royalty. The quality of the animals we took were outstanding. Thanks again to everyone @ DVS. Tom

27-Jul-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra at last light.
DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra at last light.
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Eland
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Eland
DVS's embedded Photo
Blessed to be able to get this amazing Bushbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
Blessed to be able to get this amazing Bushbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty.
Would not have thought after first trip here that the hunts could get better. I was really wrong in thinking that thought. So many memories were made on this hunt. New challenges were made that changed the way I hunted. Spot and stalk hunts were very exciting and new to me.

Quality of the game has always been above and beyond. All day were filled with new animals I had not seen before. The Ph’s always were aware of my target animals. Ph’s helped each other when tracking wounded animals. A lot of beautiful animals could have been lost without this coordination.

In closing would like to say that the courtesy and the friendship shown to me will last me for the rest of my life. Would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dreams come true.

Ennis Schneider

04-Aug-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What an exceptional Bushbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
What an exceptional Bushbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the best meat you will ever eat in Africa, comes from an Eland, and what a magnificent Eland this was indeed.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the best meat you will ever eat in Africa, comes from an Eland, and what a magnificent Eland this was indeed.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing quite like it!
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing quite like it!
DVS's embedded Photo
A must on any hunters wish list!
DVS's embedded Photo
A must on any hunters wish list!
This was my second hunt with DVS. The first time was six years ago and I didn’t think it could get any better but with the exception of my daughter not being there this time, I think it did. Everything about the trip was great, from the hunt itself to the time spent around the campfire with some of the friendliest people on the planet. Every evening was highlighted with the exchange of tales of that day’s hunt and 5-star dining featuring various wild game that we harvested. Blake Patton

04-Aug-19

Blake Patton's embedded Photo
These hunts are different than some of the mountain and wilderness hunts that I do where you spend 10, 20 or 50 days to harvest an animal or not. On these trips, you usually have an opportunity or multiple opportunities each day. I love seeing all the critters and the target rich environment. I know there are other good outfits in Africa but if you're considering going, you should at least consider and visit with DVS. Dries and his team do an awesome job. Just be sure to take plenty of arrows. At least for me, it's hard to say no. Here's a few more that I took on this trip in addition to what Elana posted.

05-Aug-19
Congrats Blake!! Sure beats freezing in Alberta!

05-Aug-19
Congratulations to all the hunters, beautiful trophies. Forrest

17-Aug-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Golden Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Golden Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Eland
DVS's embedded Photo
Eland
DVS's embedded Photo
Black Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Black Impala
"Dries Visser Safaris is the greatest adventure you can do. This was my second hunt and I will be back. Everyone from housekeeping to Dries himself are the best." Preston Cope, USA

• Sitka Gear