DVS 29-Mar-20
Hancock West 30-Mar-20
DVS 05-Apr-20
DVS 12-Apr-20
DVS 20-Apr-20
DVS 26-Apr-20
14-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This is one of Clay's amazing trophies. What a magnificent animal.
DVS's embedded Photo
This is one of Clay's amazing trophies. What a magnificent animal.
DVS's embedded Photo
A job well done on this Gemsbuck and what tasty fillets we had!
DVS's embedded Photo
A job well done on this Gemsbuck and what tasty fillets we had!
DVS's embedded Photo
Another challenging animal to get. But your persistence paid off at the end, Clay.
DVS's embedded Photo
Another challenging animal to get. But your persistence paid off at the end, Clay.
DVS's embedded Photo
This Sable was not on Clay's wish-list, but who can let such a amazing trophy pass buy?
DVS's embedded Photo
This Sable was not on Clay's wish-list, but who can let such a amazing trophy pass buy?
Clay Carter was one of our first bowhunters for the season. All the way from Texas, he had is work cut out for him. But managed to harvest some great trophies. Well done Clay. We had a lot of fun and hope to see you back again, soon.

14-May-19
Beautiful Trophies, Congratulations too Clay. Forrest

20-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
The best hunt is the hunt where the unexpected happens and this Buffalo was not planned at all!
DVS's embedded Photo
The best hunt is the hunt where the unexpected happens and this Buffalo was not planned at all!
DVS's embedded Photo
Cody managed to harvest one of these amazing Zambian Sables!
DVS's embedded Photo
Cody managed to harvest one of these amazing Zambian Sables!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Red Hartebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Red Hartebeest.
"Every day brought a new place and experience, but I will always remember the hunt as the “2 Sable/ Cape Buffalo” hunt. The time taken by Willem to customize my hunt to the type and style of hunting and enjoy was seamless. Everything is done to enhance the hunters experience, from game selection to the video. Dries Visser exceeded my expectations." Cody Cowan

27-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This is what Africa is all about, family, memories and hunting!
DVS's embedded Photo
This is what Africa is all about, family, memories and hunting!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Kudu, what a hunt!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Kudu, what a hunt!
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing like being able to add a "African - coyote" to the mix.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing like being able to add a "African - coyote" to the mix.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Impala ram that our hunter can be very proud of.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Impala ram that our hunter can be very proud of.
"The hunting was amazing. Harder than I thought but satisfying. The effort Cobus put in to put me into Good set-ups and advice to make good, clean, ethical shots was important to me. I was treated like I was the most important client he has. The trackers (Getmore and Max) where so awesome. I also really, really appreciate the effort that is put in for the photo or video after the shot. Sometimes, the photo is the only thing you have, to reflect on after. All and all, well-run, tight operation “100 percent” or “200 percent” for sure!" David Affleck, Salt Lake City

04-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What a sight, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a sight, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
As Golden as the Golden sunsets in the African Bushveld.
DVS's embedded Photo
As Golden as the Golden sunsets in the African Bushveld.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the tiny ten, well done George.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the tiny ten, well done George.
DVS's embedded Photo
And there is always some time for a little bit of exploring and visiting with some elephants.
DVS's embedded Photo
And there is always some time for a little bit of exploring and visiting with some elephants.
"Remarkable experience. My brother-in-law and I came to bow hunt and brought our wives… who do not hunt… I think our wives had more fun than we did. The guides and trackers where remarkable, they are all knowledgeable and it was a pleasure working with them. My favorite part of the trip was the food at dinnertime. I really enjoyed the fact that the meat was from your hunts and it was prepared with perfection. Wonderful! The accommodations were nice, and the grounds were well kept. The staff was excellent and accommodated all our needs, from laundry service to preparation of the animals. It was a wonderful trip for both hunters and non-hunters. Much appreciated." George Ralphs

22-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Justin Berg started off with a bang, managing to get this amazing Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
Justin Berg started off with a bang, managing to get this amazing Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Kudu Bull did not come easy. Justin had to dig deep for this one.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Kudu Bull did not come easy. Justin had to dig deep for this one.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a great shot on this Red Hartebeest, well done Justin.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a great shot on this Red Hartebeest, well done Justin.
DVS's embedded Photo
Perfect, with all it's imperfections!
DVS's embedded Photo
Perfect, with all it's imperfections!
George, Justin, and Gus Berg from Colorado made their way over to us for a great hunt. Three generations of men, getting to spend 10 days of quality time in the bushveld. Memories for a lifetime.

22-Jun-19
Magnificent trophies. Congrats to all.

23-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Impala Ram came in at just the right time for Gus to make a perfect shot on.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Impala Ram came in at just the right time for Gus to make a perfect shot on.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A very impressive Waterbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
A very impressive Waterbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
Side by side, three generations of Berg men, having the time of their life, in Africa.
DVS's embedded Photo
Side by side, three generations of Berg men, having the time of their life, in Africa.
Like father, like son. A tradition, a passion and a love for the outdoors has brought Gus and his dad, Justin even closer as father and son. Hunting side by side, Gus managed to hunt some amazing trophies with his dad.

30-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
One of the amazing trophies that George waited patiently for, a magnificent Kudu Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the amazing trophies that George waited patiently for, a magnificent Kudu Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
This is how you end of another perfect day in Africa!
DVS's embedded Photo
This is how you end of another perfect day in Africa!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Sable Bull!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Sable Bull!
The first generation of the 3 Berg men, Mr. George Berg. What a hunt, what a great time for grandfather, son and grandson.

08-Jul-19
Jim Fitzgerald was one of the hunters, part of the Fitzgerald, Berg and Muldoon group. Jim is one of those hunters that's been over to Africa for over 15 times and still has animals to hunt on his bucket list. Once Africa gets under your skin, you are hooked for a lifetime.

08-Jul-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Night hunting at it's best - honey badger
DVS's embedded Photo
Night hunting at it's best - honey badger
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Black Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Black Impala!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Sable, well done Jim!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Sable, well done Jim!

16-Jul-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Your dream animal Tom, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
Your dream animal Tom, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
Another great animal to your collection.
DVS's embedded Photo
Another great animal to your collection.
DVS's embedded Photo
Breathtaking Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Breathtaking Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog!
This was our second trip toe DVS and it was a great adventure. The number of animals was incredible. My PH Willem was very professional and a joy to be around. His knowledge of game was exceptional. He helped me accomplish my goal of harvesting a Cape Buffalo. It was an experience I will never forget. They are intimidating animals. Our group of 5 hunters harvested all off their target animals.

The food was fantastic, and the staff was very accommodating. We all felt like we were coming home, and the facilities and accommodations are all first class. I would highly recommend DVS for any bowhunter wanting to come to Africa. -Tom Luffel

20-Jul-19
Gotta love it when a plan comes together. The staff, guides, & food were top notch & our entire trip went w/o a hiccup. Elana was an amazing host, she never sat still & made us all feel like royalty. The quality of the animals we took were outstanding. Thanks again to everyone @ DVS. Tom

27-Jul-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra at last light.
DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra at last light.
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Eland
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Eland
DVS's embedded Photo
Blessed to be able to get this amazing Bushbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
Blessed to be able to get this amazing Bushbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty.
Would not have thought after first trip here that the hunts could get better. I was really wrong in thinking that thought. So many memories were made on this hunt. New challenges were made that changed the way I hunted. Spot and stalk hunts were very exciting and new to me.

Quality of the game has always been above and beyond. All day were filled with new animals I had not seen before. The Ph’s always were aware of my target animals. Ph’s helped each other when tracking wounded animals. A lot of beautiful animals could have been lost without this coordination.

In closing would like to say that the courtesy and the friendship shown to me will last me for the rest of my life. Would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dreams come true.

Ennis Schneider

04-Aug-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What an exceptional Bushbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
What an exceptional Bushbuck!
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the best meat you will ever eat in Africa, comes from an Eland, and what a magnificent Eland this was indeed.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the best meat you will ever eat in Africa, comes from an Eland, and what a magnificent Eland this was indeed.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing quite like it!
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing quite like it!
DVS's embedded Photo
A must on any hunters wish list!
DVS's embedded Photo
A must on any hunters wish list!
This was my second hunt with DVS. The first time was six years ago and I didn’t think it could get any better but with the exception of my daughter not being there this time, I think it did. Everything about the trip was great, from the hunt itself to the time spent around the campfire with some of the friendliest people on the planet. Every evening was highlighted with the exchange of tales of that day’s hunt and 5-star dining featuring various wild game that we harvested. Blake Patton

04-Aug-19

Blake Patton's embedded Photo
These hunts are different than some of the mountain and wilderness hunts that I do where you spend 10, 20 or 50 days to harvest an animal or not. On these trips, you usually have an opportunity or multiple opportunities each day. I love seeing all the critters and the target rich environment. I know there are other good outfits in Africa but if you're considering going, you should at least consider and visit with DVS. Dries and his team do an awesome job. Just be sure to take plenty of arrows. At least for me, it's hard to say no. Here's a few more that I took on this trip in addition to what Elana posted.

05-Aug-19
Congrats Blake!! Sure beats freezing in Alberta!

05-Aug-19
Congratulations to all the hunters, beautiful trophies. Forrest

17-Aug-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Golden Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Golden Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Eland
DVS's embedded Photo
Eland
DVS's embedded Photo
Black Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Black Impala
"Dries Visser Safaris is the greatest adventure you can do. This was my second hunt and I will be back. Everyone from housekeeping to Dries himself are the best." Preston Cope, USA

26-Aug-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What a Sable, well done Jennifer.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Sable, well done Jennifer.
DVS's embedded Photo
A Trophy Impala, what a beauty!
DVS's embedded Photo
A Trophy Impala, what a beauty!
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the most beautiful animals the Bushveld has to offer, Kudu.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the most beautiful animals the Bushveld has to offer, Kudu.
DVS's embedded Photo
A African hunt is not complete without a warthog. Just a couple of animals that Jennifer managed to harvest.
DVS's embedded Photo
A African hunt is not complete without a warthog. Just a couple of animals that Jennifer managed to harvest.
"Dries Visser has it figured out from “top to Bottom” with overall superior quality and professionalism. You don’t have to ask me twice; I will be back." Jennifer Henderson

01-Sep-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A Impala is a must have on every hunters first time to Africa trip.
DVS's embedded Photo
A Impala is a must have on every hunters first time to Africa trip.
DVS's embedded Photo
A job well done on this great Blue Wildebeest, Kelsey.
DVS's embedded Photo
A job well done on this great Blue Wildebeest, Kelsey.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Warthog Levi!
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Warthog Levi!
DVS's embedded Photo
You did great on this Blesbuck, Kelsey.
DVS's embedded Photo
You did great on this Blesbuck, Kelsey.
Kelsey and Levi Busse got to experience their first adventure to Africa, with us. Joined by family and friends, they had a great hunt and managed to get some amazing trophies. They could hunt together, sharing each ones experiences not just with one another but get to go home with a lifetimes memories to share with everyone. Well done Kelsey and Levi.

02-Sep-19
Happy Hunters, beautiful trophies. Forrest

07-Sep-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What a amazing animal to add to any hunt, not as common as your Impala and warthog, but non the less a very exciting and challenging animal to get. Great meat.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a amazing animal to add to any hunt, not as common as your Impala and warthog, but non the less a very exciting and challenging animal to get. Great meat.
DVS's embedded Photo
An African Cayote.... if you can get one, especially with a bow, you take it.
DVS's embedded Photo
An African Cayote.... if you can get one, especially with a bow, you take it.
DVS's embedded Photo
No hunter can pass on a great warthog, especially when the opportunity presents itself.
DVS's embedded Photo
No hunter can pass on a great warthog, especially when the opportunity presents itself.
DVS's embedded Photo
A Zebra, not just a beautiful rug but some amazing fillets to feast on.
DVS's embedded Photo
A Zebra, not just a beautiful rug but some amazing fillets to feast on.
Mark Sanderson, from TX has become a good friend of the Dries Visser Safaris Family over the years and making another trip over during our 2019 hunting season was no surprise to us. This year he joined up with a great group of friends and even though he has been here many times, there always seems to be animals he can add to the list.

17-Sep-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Who is monkeying around?
DVS's embedded Photo
Who is monkeying around?
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beautiful Impala Greg!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beautiful Impala Greg!
DVS's embedded Photo
Greg managed to get this awesome looking warthog, what a shot!
DVS's embedded Photo
Greg managed to get this awesome looking warthog, what a shot!
DVS's embedded Photo
Great spending time with family and friends!
DVS's embedded Photo
Great spending time with family and friends!
"Another unbelievable hunt – beyond our expectations even though I had been here before. Indeed, Dries Visser Safaris is better than ever. I truly believe they are the Gold Standard in African Safaris." Greg Brush , AK

17-Sep-19
wow....

23-Sep-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty Scott, well done!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty Scott, well done!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Springbuck...
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Springbuck...
DVS's embedded Photo
You can never get enough of these guys.
DVS's embedded Photo
You can never get enough of these guys.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a way to end a perfect trip to Africa!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a way to end a perfect trip to Africa!
Scott Tilzey is no stranger to Africa, for he has made the trip a couple of times. The first time with Dries Visser Safaris. And even though it was the first with us, I am sure that it will be the most memorable.

23-Sep-19
This was my third trip and one I never intended to take. But a good friend talked me into it and I decided to go simply because hunting in Africa is a ton of fun and this trip gave me the opportunity to meet some new friends. DVS didn't disappoint and their blinds and trophy quality were both top notch while the various meat served each night was excellent. I finished the three animals on my list early enough and was able to spend 4 days in Kruger with my PH which was the cherry on top of a great trip. I'd highly recommend DVS to anyone looking for the their first or tenth Africa adventure!

23-Sep-19
Some very nice trophies - congratulations all

03-Oct-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A animal that is most definitely a priority on every hunters wish list, KUDU
DVS's embedded Photo
A animal that is most definitely a priority on every hunters wish list, KUDU
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the coolest night animals to hunt, porcupine. And amazingly tasty for eating.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the coolest night animals to hunt, porcupine. And amazingly tasty for eating.
DVS's embedded Photo
The best fillets you will ever get to taste. Beautiful Zebra Alan and Maria!
DVS's embedded Photo
The best fillets you will ever get to taste. Beautiful Zebra Alan and Maria!
DVS's embedded Photo
And to end of a unforgettable hunt, how about taking a fishing guide from Alaska fishing.....
DVS's embedded Photo
And to end of a unforgettable hunt, how about taking a fishing guide from Alaska fishing.....
Our new Alaska friends, Alan and Maria Goins, made their way to Dries Visser Safaris, with very high expectations. And I believe that we did not disappoint in any way. They managed to harvest some great trophies together and had some spare time for other excursions as well. I know we had just as much fun with you guys as you had with us.

07-Oct-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Paul' Red Hartebeest, number one animal on his list this time around.
DVS's embedded Photo
Paul' Red Hartebeest, number one animal on his list this time around.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty...
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty...
DVS's embedded Photo
A great shot on this Nyala.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great shot on this Nyala.
DVS's embedded Photo
And there is always time for a warthog. Can't leave Africa without one.
DVS's embedded Photo
And there is always time for a warthog. Can't leave Africa without one.
This was my 4th bow hunt with Dries Visser Safaris. My first hunt was 16 years ago in 2003. I've been fortunate enough to take 25 animals during those hunts, all incredible world class trophies. This year I was able to bring my family and I cannot tell you how much they enjoyed it. From my boys perspective it was the best time they've ever had and for my wife she got to experience the hunt with me inside the blind and truly see what it was all about.

15-Oct-19

DVS's embedded Photo
That Zebra you will never forget Tyler.....
DVS's embedded Photo
That Zebra you will never forget Tyler.....
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Blesbuck Tyler, you did great.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Blesbuck Tyler, you did great.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog!
Tyler Buss "Walking up to my first Zebra in the African Bush was the highlight of my week, at Dries Visser and a memory I won’t soon forget. The food, living quarters, overall hospitality was great, and the relationships formed will last a lifetime. I cannot wait to visit camp again and hopefully it will be very soon."

15-Oct-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What a Wildebeest Eli! What a hunt! You did great and you got to share this great first African experience with your family.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Wildebeest Eli! What a hunt! You did great and you got to share this great first African experience with your family.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog, you guys did great.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog, you guys did great.
Eli Atkins: "On my first experience in Africa, I had several new and exciting experiences."

22-Oct-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A double whammy, with two awesome looking warthogs.
DVS's embedded Photo
A double whammy, with two awesome looking warthogs.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty, well done Rob...
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty, well done Rob...
DVS's embedded Photo
How many hunters has come over to Africa for one of these awesome porcupines and here Mr. Rob manages to get two.
DVS's embedded Photo
How many hunters has come over to Africa for one of these awesome porcupines and here Mr. Rob manages to get two.
DVS's embedded Photo
The majestic Nyala.... just some of the great trophies that Robert managed to hunt.
DVS's embedded Photo
The majestic Nyala.... just some of the great trophies that Robert managed to hunt.
Robert Roney "Very top notch from top to bottom, from management to cooks, housekeeping, PH’s, trackers, skinners, everyone involved was very pleasant to deal with. My PH went out of his way to make sure I got a chance to harvest all the animals on my wish list. If we had a rough couple of days, seeing a certain animal, he would consult with other PH’s to try and see where the most activity has been on that specific animal. I had a very awesome time and God wanting, I will be back soon. Thanks again for everything."

28-Oct-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Carissa with her Eland Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
Carissa with her Eland Bull.
DVS's embedded Photo
How blessed to be able to share such a accomplishment with family.
DVS's embedded Photo
How blessed to be able to share such a accomplishment with family.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a gemsbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a gemsbuck.
Marc Skutt and daughter Carrisa Kennedy: "On my second day hunting we sat at Hotspot and all day we had tons of animals, but none was a kudu bull which we were hunting that day. Earlier in the day I shot my first animal which was a Blesbuck and about an hour later I was able to kill a cull Impala that only had one horn.

We saw Kudu all day, but the bulls would not come in but 20 minutes before dark we see the kudu bull and the cows in the distance and our PH turns to us telling me that there is an Eland behind them.

The first day we saw the Eland but he never came into the watering hole, so I gave up because the Elands move and don’t stick to one spot. As soon as I seen the eland the first day, I fell in love and knew that’s what I wanted to kill. So, my heart started racing when my PH said he came back.

It was getting dark quickly but he came in and ate but a Sable pushed him off the food and he went right to the water where he was perfect broad side but it was getting dark but I couldn’t let the opportunity pass, so I put the crossbow on the shoulder and shot. He jumped into the water and ran 60 yards to fall and die and it was the best hunting experience I have ever had."

31-Oct-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Sable Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Sable Bull
DVS's embedded Photo
Golden Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Golden Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Nyala
DVS's embedded Photo
Nyala
DVS's embedded Photo
Springbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Springbuck
Tom Close, from WI is an old and deer friend of Dries Visser Safaris. He has been part of us for many years. This is a guy that still loves what he does, respects the sport and a passion in sharing the knowledge he has gained over the years with other fellow hunters that feels the same way as himself. Always great spending time with him, it does not matter if we hunt or not. We had an awesome time Tom and you know that there is always a special place with us for you.

07-Nov-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Nyala
DVS's embedded Photo
Nyala
DVS's embedded Photo
Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Sable
DVS's embedded Photo
Bushbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Bushbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra
DVS's embedded Photo
Zebra
Mark and Sue Becker, no strangers to Dries Visser Safaris. By the look of their amazing trophies, you do no need to wonder why they keep on coming back. And it is always great having them back.

12-Nov-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What a magnificent Kudu bull. Definitely high on every hunters list, coming to Africa.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a magnificent Kudu bull. Definitely high on every hunters list, coming to Africa.
DVS's embedded Photo
You cannot pass on a beautiful Impala, like this one.
DVS's embedded Photo
You cannot pass on a beautiful Impala, like this one.
DVS's embedded Photo
Congratulations on your Red Hartebeest, excellent shot!
DVS's embedded Photo
Congratulations on your Red Hartebeest, excellent shot!
DVS's embedded Photo
There is always time for a warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
There is always time for a warthog!
"I had high expectations when we signed up to come to Dries Visser Safaris. We heard nothing but great things from everyone we talked with about DVS. Well, I can honestly say that the experience was beyond my expectations on every level and in fact, blew it out of the water. The hunting, accommodations and meals were amazing, but what I loved the most about the trip are the people. The entire operation is run like a family business and they make sure you feel at home your entire time with them." Shane Hieronimus

16-Nov-19

DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
"It was my first trip to South-Africa, but it won’t be my last. The time spent in the blinds or stands was always accompanied with seeing many species of animals. The staff is the most polite and caring people I’ve ever had, I would recommend Dries Visser to anyone thinking of making the trip." Matt Bradfield

26-Nov-19

DVS's embedded Photo
It is not always just about the hunt, it is about the entire experience.
DVS's embedded Photo
It is not always just about the hunt, it is about the entire experience.
DVS's embedded Photo
It is great that this amazing couple shares the same passion in hunting.
DVS's embedded Photo
It is great that this amazing couple shares the same passion in hunting.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a magnificent Impala, well done.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a magnificent Impala, well done.
"My wife and I stayed 8 days at Dries Visser Safaris. This was our first trip to Africa and though I have been shooting bows for many years, this was my first-time archery hunting for big game. My PH was amazing. He was very knowledgeable about the wildlife and the hunting area. The care he took capturing our experience was something I was not expecting, and I am anxious to share the pictures and video with my sons when we get home. " Jim Grossl

03-Dec-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Wildebeest and even though Caroline was not a hunter, she could enjoy the time with Kyle while he hunted.
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Wildebeest and even though Caroline was not a hunter, she could enjoy the time with Kyle while he hunted.
DVS's embedded Photo
What an beautiful Eland Bull, hunted by Kyle.
DVS's embedded Photo
What an beautiful Eland Bull, hunted by Kyle.
DVS's embedded Photo
Kyle managed to get another two spiral horn species, this amazing Kudu as well as a beautiful Nyala
DVS's embedded Photo
Kyle managed to get another two spiral horn species, this amazing Kudu as well as a beautiful Nyala
DVS's embedded Photo
Kyle ended his three day hunt with a Gemsbuck and a warthog. Well done, especially with the limited time he had available to hunt.
DVS's embedded Photo
Kyle ended his three day hunt with a Gemsbuck and a warthog. Well done, especially with the limited time he had available to hunt.
Kyle and Caroline McCracken "It was the best 3 hunting days of my life!"

11-Dec-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Three generations of Thomson's, making memories!
DVS's embedded Photo
Three generations of Thomson's, making memories!
DVS's embedded Photo
Bob, with only one of his great trophies that he managed to hunt. This Sable is quiet a trophy.
DVS's embedded Photo
Bob, with only one of his great trophies that he managed to hunt. This Sable is quiet a trophy.
DVS's embedded Photo
Well done for Holly, you did great!
DVS's embedded Photo
Well done for Holly, you did great!
DVS's embedded Photo
And well done to you young man. You did great.
DVS's embedded Photo
And well done to you young man. You did great.
"This has been a trip of a lifetime and we’ve made memories that we will cherish forever. Thank you to the entire crew for making this the best summer vacation ever." Bob, Holly and Henry

17-Dec-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Black Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Black Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a impressive Impala.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a impressive Impala.
DVS's embedded Photo
That Zebra is going to make a beautiful rug. And the best of all is, we got to enjoy it's tasty meat, as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
That Zebra is going to make a beautiful rug. And the best of all is, we got to enjoy it's tasty meat, as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Sable!
DVS's embedded Photo
Magnificent Sable!
"This being my second trip to DVS I knew a little bit better what to expect but an amazing experience just doesn’t give this place justice. The staff, food and housing are second to none. If you want a high-quality hunt with people you will call family when it’s over, then look no further than DVS." Cody Danner

21-Dec-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Impressive, to say the least.
DVS's embedded Photo
Impressive, to say the least.
DVS's embedded Photo
A successful night hunt, great looking honey badger.
DVS's embedded Photo
A successful night hunt, great looking honey badger.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing as golden as a Golden Wildebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing as golden as a Golden Wildebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
Big Steaks from a Big Eland.
DVS's embedded Photo
Big Steaks from a Big Eland.
" Another great trip to SA! Thanks for your hospitality, accommodations, good food, but most significantly, the great people and great hunts. Each day ended beautifully with great food, friends and conversation around a relaxing fire. I look forward to doing it again." Gyle Dale

23-Dec-19
Beautiful Trophies. Merry Christmas. Forrest

24-Dec-19
And a Merry Christmas to you all!

27-Dec-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Eland with a longbow, how impressive is that.
DVS's embedded Photo
Eland with a longbow, how impressive is that.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing more majestic than a Kudu.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing more majestic than a Kudu.
DVS's embedded Photo
And why not a warthog....
DVS's embedded Photo
And why not a warthog....
DVS's embedded Photo
And even though this Buffalo was not hunted by a bow, respect to the hunter for harvesting such a magnificent animal.
DVS's embedded Photo
And even though this Buffalo was not hunted by a bow, respect to the hunter for harvesting such a magnificent animal.
" You can’t find a better venue for archery hunting African game, than with Dries Visser Safaris. Outstanding PH’s, hospitality, facilities and best of all the high-quality trophy size animals. I used a long bow and it is the perfect place for traditional tackle. I’ll be back for a third time for sure." Chester Fossum

09-Jan-20

DVS's embedded Photo
Hunting the unexpected....
DVS's embedded Photo
Hunting the unexpected....
DVS's embedded Photo
When the opportunity presents itself!
DVS's embedded Photo
When the opportunity presents itself!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beautiful Impala.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beautiful Impala.
DVS's embedded Photo
Blue Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Blue Wildebeest
"Thank you Dries and Nico and all the staff and PH’s. Your passion for the animals and clients came shining through." Chip Hunt

13-Jan-20

DVS's embedded Photo
Spiral Horn - Nyala
DVS's embedded Photo
Spiral Horn - Nyala
DVS's embedded Photo
Warthog
DVS's embedded Photo
Warthog
DVS's embedded Photo
Gemsbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Gemsbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Blesbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Blesbuck
"Great trip - Exceptional Hunting - Wonderful staff!" John Pole

19-Jan-20

DVS's embedded Photo
Because Lou has been all over Africa, there was not much he had not hunted already. But we can always find our hunters something to hunt.
DVS's embedded Photo
Because Lou has been all over Africa, there was not much he had not hunted already. But we can always find our hunters something to hunt.
DVS's embedded Photo
Carol managed to get her Zebra.
DVS's embedded Photo
Carol managed to get her Zebra.
DVS's embedded Photo
And you all know that there can not be "to many" warthogs to your trophy collection. Well done guys.
DVS's embedded Photo
And you all know that there can not be "to many" warthogs to your trophy collection. Well done guys.
"The moment we arrived at camp and was greeted by a friendly staff and welcomed to maculate lawns and beautifully maintained gardens. We knew we had made the right decision to come with Dries Visser Safaris. The PH's are great, the hides are wonderful, well placed and designed for great scent control. The animals where plentiful and of great quality. I would recommend Dries Visser Safaris." Carol and Lou Kindred

26-Jan-20

DVS's embedded Photo
King Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
King Wildebeest
DVS's embedded Photo
Tsessebe
DVS's embedded Photo
Tsessebe
DVS's embedded Photo
Golden Gemsbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Golden Gemsbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Blue Duiker
DVS's embedded Photo
Blue Duiker
This was Craig McCallum' second trip to us. This time he spend some time at our Citadel Camp and we also took him to Mozambique for a extended add-on to his hunt. He had a great time and managed to hunt various species. Enjoy just some of the trophies that he managed to harvest.

01-Feb-20

DVS's embedded Photo
Gemsbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Gemsbuck
DVS's embedded Photo
Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
And what are these?
DVS's embedded Photo
And what are these?
Jacobo Bordas, Spain "I couldn’t have imagined a better trip. The lodge zone is very nice. People are all fantastic and make you be like in your home. The hunting is fantastic. Every day you can see lots of animals with very good genetic quality. The food was delicious."

08-Feb-20

DVS's embedded Photo
What a trophy.... what a Lechwe.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a trophy.... what a Lechwe.
DVS's embedded Photo
Tsessebe
DVS's embedded Photo
Tsessebe
DVS's embedded Photo
The end to a perfect day, Black Wildebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
The end to a perfect day, Black Wildebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the Slam Springbuck Mr. Darin Kerr managed to harvest.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the Slam Springbuck Mr. Darin Kerr managed to harvest.
Darin Kerr: "5th Safaris with DVS. 6th Safaris with DVS booked for 2020. Every Safaris has been full of new experiences, opportunities and exciting adventures. Think big and take what you are given."

08-Feb-20
see ya in 2021....

08-Feb-20

SableSlayer's embedded Photo
13" Common Reedbuck SCI #15
13" Common Reedbuck SCI #15
13" White Springbuck SCI #9
13" White Springbuck SCI #9
11 1/2" White Springbuck SCI #21
11 1/2" White Springbuck SCI #21
13 5/8" Kalahari Springbuck
13 5/8" Kalahari Springbuck
In 2019 I took 17 animals in 14 days! Wow, it was pretty amazing! I can't wait to return in September of 2020.

08-Feb-20

41 1/2" Sable SCI #19
41 1/2" Sable SCI #19
11 1/2 " Warthog
11 1/2 " Warthog

17-Feb-20

DVS's embedded Photo
Couples who hunt together, stays together and this power couple had a great hunt together.
DVS's embedded Photo
Couples who hunt together, stays together and this power couple had a great hunt together.
DVS's embedded Photo
Dallas with his amazing trophy Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
Dallas with his amazing trophy Kudu
DVS's embedded Photo
Kayla with her awesome Blue Wildebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
Kayla with her awesome Blue Wildebeest.
Kayla Marie Smith & Dallas Durkop “My first-time hunting in South-Africa and Dries Visser Safaris went above and beyond my expectation. The hunting was amazing. My PH was very knowledgeable and was able to get me opportunities at some amazing animals. The accommodation, staff and food were outstanding. I can’t wait to come back.”

24-Feb-20

DVS's embedded Photo
You do not see to many 60"+ Kudu'
DVS's embedded Photo
You do not see to many 60"+ Kudu'
DVS's embedded Photo
Margie managed to get some hunting done as well, what a beauty - Saddleback Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
Margie managed to get some hunting done as well, what a beauty - Saddleback Impala
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Buffalo Bull......
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Buffalo Bull......
DVS's embedded Photo
A Golden Gemsbuck. These where just a couple of Troy's magnificent animals that he managed to get.
DVS's embedded Photo
A Golden Gemsbuck. These where just a couple of Troy's magnificent animals that he managed to get.
“The accommodation where 5-star, with delicious meals every evening around the campfire eating the animals from this area and fellowship. We highly recommend Dries Visser Safaris and staff for a great Bow-hunt in South-Africa.” Troy & Margie Behringer

01-Mar-20

DVS's embedded Photo
This is what memories are made of, Family time!
DVS's embedded Photo
This is what memories are made of, Family time!
"Bringing the family to Dries Visser Safaris was a blast. Our 12-year-old son Alex enjoyed the hunting but also spent some days relaxing in the lodge. It will be a trip we will always remember." Steve, Tammy, Alex Peterson

09-Mar-20

DVS's embedded Photo
What a Sable Doug!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Sable Doug!
DVS's embedded Photo
And why not a Golden Wildebeest to add to the trophy list?
DVS's embedded Photo
And why not a Golden Wildebeest to add to the trophy list?
DVS's embedded Photo
And a beautiful Springbuck with his beautiful wife, Nikki...
DVS's embedded Photo
And a beautiful Springbuck with his beautiful wife, Nikki...
Doug and Nikki Tyrrell "Our third trip to South-Africa was great. The staff here is kind and always treats us like family. I shot a Sable, golden wildebeest and springbuck. The guide was very knowledgeable. We will be back."

16-Mar-20

DVS's embedded Photo
2nd Trip for Chris and this time around he managed to hunt a totally new set of animals. With this amazing Impala being one of them.
DVS's embedded Photo
2nd Trip for Chris and this time around he managed to hunt a totally new set of animals. With this amazing Impala being one of them.
DVS's embedded Photo
A wild looking Red Hartebeest.....
DVS's embedded Photo
A wild looking Red Hartebeest.....
DVS's embedded Photo
What a privilege to be able to hunt such a beautiful Nyala.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a privilege to be able to hunt such a beautiful Nyala.
DVS's embedded Photo
And a yummy tasting Zebra.
DVS's embedded Photo
And a yummy tasting Zebra.
Chris Overly “A truly amazing and unforgettable experience. The staff goes above and beyond all expectations and makes you feel like you're one of the family."

23-Mar-20

DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Kudu, taken by Buck during is 21 day hunt with DVS
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Kudu, taken by Buck during is 21 day hunt with DVS
DVS's embedded Photo
There is always time for a guinea fowl.
DVS's embedded Photo
There is always time for a guinea fowl.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog...
DVS's embedded Photo
What a warthog...
DVS's embedded Photo
Sable...
DVS's embedded Photo
Sable...
Buck Medley

29-Mar-20

DVS's embedded Photo
This is what memories are made of, getting to share such a unique experience.
DVS's embedded Photo
This is what memories are made of, getting to share such a unique experience.
DVS's embedded Photo
Dan managed to harvest this great Gemsbuck to his trophy list
DVS's embedded Photo
Dan managed to harvest this great Gemsbuck to his trophy list
DVS's embedded Photo
Jimmie provided us with some excellent Zebra tenderloins.
DVS's embedded Photo
Jimmie provided us with some excellent Zebra tenderloins.
DVS's embedded Photo
Together they made a excellent hunting team and managed to harvest some excellent animals and have memories to last a lifetime.
DVS's embedded Photo
Together they made a excellent hunting team and managed to harvest some excellent animals and have memories to last a lifetime.
Grandfather Dan Purvis and Grandson Jimmie Jarvis, hunting together is South-Africa. Sharing the experience...

30-Mar-20
Gemsbuck is definitely on my list. Great looking animals

05-Apr-20

DVS's embedded Photo
The most exciting animal to hunt in Africa, the warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
The most exciting animal to hunt in Africa, the warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a beauty!
DVS's embedded Photo
Dan managed to hunt two Impala', this beautiful trophy as well as a broken horned one.
DVS's embedded Photo
Dan managed to hunt two Impala', this beautiful trophy as well as a broken horned one.
DVS's embedded Photo
Poor mans buffalo, what a beauty.
DVS's embedded Photo
Poor mans buffalo, what a beauty.
Dad and daughter, getting to share this great experience to South-Africa. And we will be seeing them 2021 again for some unfinished business. We cannot wait.

12-Apr-20

DVS's embedded Photo
Joshua getting out from one of our ground blinds.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joshua getting out from one of our ground blinds.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joshua's awesome Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joshua's awesome Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joshua, getting his Impala, after tracking it.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joshua, getting his Impala, after tracking it.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joshua managed to hunt a great tasting Zebra as well.
DVS's embedded Photo
Joshua managed to hunt a great tasting Zebra as well.
Joshua Hagerman. This was Joshua's first time to Africa. He was one of our raffle winners during our marketing trip of the States. His hunt was challenging, but at the end of the time with us, he managed to get some great trophies. A job well done.

20-Apr-20

DVS's embedded Photo
David and daughter Cheyanne on their first trip to South-Africa and Cheyanne managed to hunt this awesome warthog.
DVS's embedded Photo
David and daughter Cheyanne on their first trip to South-Africa and Cheyanne managed to hunt this awesome warthog.
DVS's embedded Photo
They also manage to take some time off from hunting to go and do some Elephant rides.
DVS's embedded Photo
They also manage to take some time off from hunting to go and do some Elephant rides.
DVS's embedded Photo
David managed to get himself this great Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
David managed to get himself this great Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
And his own cool looking warthog, with only one tusk.
DVS's embedded Photo
And his own cool looking warthog, with only one tusk.
David Boggs IN, USA "Everyone knows that there is no such thing as a cheap trip to Africa. {especially, when you are going with a half dozen friends, and your 12-year-old daughter}. But with Dries Visser Safari's, it was worth every penny! Everyone at DVS's was committed to our enjoyment. From the minute that we landed at the airport, to going on excursions, to the conclusion of our successful hunts. They exceeded the expectations of everyone in the group. We are already planning our return trip for 2021.”

26-Apr-20

DVS's embedded Photo
Even though Robert ended up losing his Wildebeest & Impala, he did manage to hunt a awesome warthog. Hunting is hunting & even though you prepare yourself for every kind of situation, things happen.
DVS's embedded Photo
Even though Robert ended up losing his Wildebeest & Impala, he did manage to hunt a awesome warthog. Hunting is hunting & even though you prepare yourself for every kind of situation, things happen.
Robert Ripley: "This was my first hunt with Dries Visser Safaris. I was here to hunt Wildebeest, Impala and Warthog. My hunt on the first two animals ended in disappointment. All the staff where very encouraging and sympathetic. It ended with me shooting a very nice warthog."

• Sitka Gear